The chairman pressed the assistant to move his waist frantically

The chairman asked him to swallow deeper......

Tang Tang's mouth was full, he raised his eyes in confusion, and looked at Huo Tingshen with his eyes reflecting water. He had swallowed it very hard, but the chairman's stuff was too big to be delicious.

But the obedient assistant still tried to open his mouth wide and swallow the meat stem little by little, until the plump glans could come out and touch the throat, and the assistant refused to swallow it uncomfortably.

The little tongue licked the raised green tendons on the big cock, the stains made a sound when eating, and the trembling throat kept squeezing the big glans.

Huo Ting's throat rolled, the big cock became more and more stiff, and Tang Tang snorted, he looked at the shrewdness in the assistant's eyes covered in confusion, his cheeks were slightly drunk, and he lay between his legs without knowing anything, and his small mouth was sucking his cock all the time.

He let out a few low gasps and slightly jerked to hit the trembling throat, and the assistant retched reflexively, but it brought the wriggling pleasure to the big cock.

Huo Ting's eyes darkened, and he pressed Tang Tang's head.

"In the deep point of swallowing, is this the ability of Tang Tezhu?"

Tang Tang's choked eyes flashed with tears, hearing this, the special assistant who has been a top student since he was a child was very unconvinced, he tried to relax, let the big glans insert into his throat, reached out and touched his neck, and seemed to be able to feel the beating of the pulse of the sexual organs.

"Hmm......"

The chairman snorted, he thrust the male assistant's head wildly, the special assistant was forced to press on the crotch by a big hand, his nose was sunk with thick pubic hair, his breath was filled with the smell of male hormones when he was in estrus, and his saliva was inserted and flew wildly, wetting the few strands of black hair.

Tang Tang's eyes flashed with tears, his throat was poked back and forth, as if he had become the chairman's cock sleeve, his throat trembled, and he was comfortable to serve this aggressor.

The frenzy of "poof, poof, poof" made the male assistant's saliva splash, his small choking and gasping continued, I don't know how long he was inserted, the cock in his throat suddenly swelled, and it was another crazy thrust, Tang Tang trembled uncomfortably. The chairman suddenly pressed his head and slammed it in, as if the sexual organ was inserted into the stomach, and a large stream of thick sperm filled Tang Tang's stomach.

The assistant's face is buried in the chairman's thick pubic hair, and the throat keeps making a ho-ho breaking sound, and the Adam's apple rolls, and it brings endless pleasure to the big cock when he swallows hard.

Huo Ting stopped for a few minutes before he let out a breath and pulled out a big cock by holding Tang Tang's head. The thick and long sexual organs are withdrawn little by little, and the green tendons on the surface of the big meat column are protruding, dyed with layers of shiny water.

"Cough, cough, cough, cough......" Tang Tang coughed non-stop, a trace of white turbidity overflowed the corners of his lips, he was dizzy, but he also had some meaning to regain consciousness.

Dong ...... Chairman. "

He sat on the ground, shook his dizzy head, and fell into a state of being paralyzed by alcohol, like a dream, and vague: "I...... How can I ......"

"You're drunk. "

Huo Ting looked at him with heavy eyes, the man's bathrobe was messy, the hem of the clothes was lifted, and the huge big cock was still poking out energetically, and it was stained with his saliva.