The original owner is not afraid of boiling water

Tang Tang did not pay attention to the bald man, but stared at the jade pendant on Cen Zhu's neck with red eyes.

The meaningless sight of many people made Cen Zhu more and more stiff. He gritted his teeth and put the necklace into his clothes in front of everyone.

On the surface, Cen Zhu seemed to be doing something for granted, but the guilty organ in his chest was about to fly out.

For a long time, Tang Tang's eyes were red, and his soft voice was a little hoarse: "That jade pendant is my mother's relic. Please give it back to me."

The crowd that watched the lively was in an instant and chatted and kept discussing. Even the bald man Xiong Zheng and those subordinates were a little inexplicable.

"Little..." Xiong Zheng shrank his cold neck and turned his mouth: "Little boy, are you looking carefully to make a mistake? That pendant has been carried by Cen Zhu since he was a child. It can't be that, ah... aunt's relic, huh? He was squeaking carelessly. Suddenly, he inadvertently saw the locator on the teenager's wrist...

Xiong Zheng: "?"

He was struck by lightning! The red fire is in a trance, and the voice is getting smaller and lower. Until the last sentence, the naive guy's sensitive nerve buzzed the alarm and changed "your mother" to a civilized and polite... name.

Mother... The boss abducts and sells minors!

The bear was gasping in his heart and carefully looking at the red tted bracelet. That's right... This fancy color is the satellite positioning made by Lao Wu. It is said that this play should not only cut hands, otherwise no matter how far away it is, it will be captured by the mother ring.

The little guy in front of him is weak. He doesn't even have any power. Can he use this kind of thing? Well... that's 100% that the bosses don't want to be human anymore!!

Because the bear was staring for too long, the others in the team finally noticed the bracelet on the teenager's wrist. One second... two seconds... They looked at Tang Tang's delicate and tender little face together, and almost blurted out with a heartfelt "fuck".

The subordinates vaguely sympathized with the forced cabbage, but that's all. After all, after the end of the world, the order of human civilization collapsed, and the law of the jungle of the law of the law of the jungle has made most survivors lose their humanity. In order to survive, they have seen dirty things, so even if the teenager is willing or not, I'm afraid they can't help it now.

"This jade pendant is mine," Cen Zhu calmed down, and his voice was inexplicably blamed for being at a loss: "Tang Tang, I haven't seen you for a long time. Although I don't know why you slandered me, this jade pendant is obviously an amulet from childhood..." The more Cen Zhu said it, the more rational it was, and the more he took it for granted, as if it made him believe it. I am the real owner of the jade pendant.

This self-hypnosis gave him a lot of confidence. Cen Zhuren is good-looking, and he has been a rich young master with delicate clothes and jade food since he was a child. After the end of the world, people lost hope. His pseudo-healing system and the physique of the Virgin Mary are quite good for passers-by.

Well, as soon as he retorted, the two men in the team subconsciously echoed.

"The boss, this is Cen Zhu. He is a rare healer. He has been on several tasks with us. He has a strong ability and a good personality. It's not like the kind of er... the little boy's character of robbing other people's things." Chang Xingyu was rounding the scene, but he subconsciously explained for Cen Zhu. After all, Cen Zhu had been here for a long time, and they were still partners in working together.