Gu Dashuai Garden Field Cowardly Little Boy

Tang Tang was a little painful by the man's big hand, a red mark appeared on his white chin, and his bright almond eyes collided with a pair of dark eyes under the brim of the man's military cap, the man was very close, the hot breath mixed with the faint fragrance of red wine sprayed on the side of his face, his handsome facial features, and the curvature of the corners of his lips that seemed to be smiling but not smiling made him panic.

"Big ...... Handsome. "

His soft voice trembled a little, pitifully tight: "You...... Will you let me go?" The misty eyes overflowed with a little pleading: "I'm afraid, please...... Please. "

Gu Bandit lowered his eyes and watched the boy's beautiful eyes overflow with mist, his long eyelashes trembled, and the crystal tears fell as if they had broken a thread, wetting the small half of his face, and the evil fire in his heart was not only not extinguished by tears, but like a fire pouring hot oil, it was out of control.

"Crying for what?"

His voice was hoarse, and his big hand wearing black leather gloves gently caressed the boy's delicate face, feeling the boy's forced and timid obedience, he laughed and asked him softly, "Want to leave?"

Tang Tang was grabbed by his two wrists with one hand, and the other big hand wearing black leather gloves touched his cheek lightly, his breath was full of the smell of leather, his lips trembled, and he let out a crying "um", which was not much louder than the voice of a kitten.

Gu Bandit smiled again, and the gentle and arrogant smile made Tang Tang feel a little hope in his heart. But the next moment, the hand touching his face reached for the pants under the long shirt, and the man tore off the belt of his trousers, like a demon, and murmured, "It's too late, little boy." "

"Ah......h

Tang Tang's loose pants under his robe fell at his feet, and the crying in his soft voice was even worse: "You...... Spare me. His body kept struggling, hooking the man with his half-hidden buttocks under his long shirt, looking forward to the service of the stick for a while in his heart, but he was afraid and ashamed on the surface, and his face was red and white for a while.

The eighteen-year-old young master has already gone to school, and he is no longer an ignorant child, even if he doesn't know what the stiff thing behind him is, he should be clear when he is stripped of his pants, and vaguely guesses what the man wants to do.

It was precisely because he guessed that he was even more frightened, thinking to himself, how could this be? Obviously, the man in front of him should be his brother's lover, and in his memory, this man and the other two men were already about to be with his brother Ding Jiaxi, how could they suddenly have such thoughts about him?

No, that's not right, he can't be by his brother's lover, it's too sinful.

Tang Tang struggled with fear and shame, and his full peach-like butt was half-hidden under the crescent-colored robe, which was even more seductive.

"Don't move!" Gu Bandit's eyes were red when he was stimulated, his magnetic voice was full of desire, and he scolded at a high volume, and he heard that the voice of the man in front of him was angry, and the little boy instantly stiffened his body, he didn't dare to move, biting his lower lip and crying silently.

Gu Bandit pulled him half-forcedly, walked a few steps to the small pavilion in the back garden for the guests to rest, he sat on a stone pier, patted his legs, and ordered domineeringly: "Come, lie here." "

Tang Tang didn't want to move, timidly lifted his pants and wanted to put them on, but the man's eyebrows raised, which reminded Tang Tang of how this "brother-in-law" killed people in his previous life, he was instantly even more afraid, trembling on the man's lap, and trying to raise his body to prevent the weight from pressing down.