Heart attacking bastards (drama)

J City Private High School is the leading noble high school in China. The various buildings of the school occupy a large area, with beautiful greenery and an elegant environment. Even the bathrooms are neatly and simply decorated in black and white.

The bell for the end of get out of class has not yet rang, and the teacher's lecture can be vaguely heard from each classroom. The bathroom is extremely quiet, only one cubicle has closed the door, and the sound of clothes rubbing against each other can be heard inside.

Tang Tang sat on the toilet seat in the cubicle, wiped his tears, and took off his pants while sobbing.

The boy's pretty little face was covered with tears, the tip of his nose and eye sockets were red from crying, his thin body was still twitching, it was really pitiful.

The two thin white legs were exposed to the air, Tang Tang's eyes were red, and he pinched the corners of the white cotton underwear with two fingers.

Looking at it in front of my eyes, my mouth suddenly flattened, and the tears that had just stopped bursting down in an instant.

The smell of disinfectant in the air was gradually tinged with an unknown sweet fragrance, the front of the white cotton underwear was still dry, except for the cloth on the buttocks that was soaked deeply, and was dripping wet with the dripping water .

"Woo...bad, scoundrel."

The young master carried the evidence to witness his lewdness, feeling ashamed and wronged, he kept wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

Just as he was sobbing and cursing, the door of the compartment was knocked twice.

Tang Tang shrank back as if his hair had exploded, and asked in a vigilant voice, "Who, who?"

There was a few seconds of silence outside the door, and then Jiang Che's cold voice came out.

"Open the door."

Hearing that it was one of the big villains, Tang Tang curled his lips and muttered in his heart.

Humph, he won't open it.

As if thinking that the boy would not be obedient, Jiang Che's faint, vaguely coaxing voice came from outside the door, "I bought you new underwear, open the door, I won't fuck you."

Don't say it, but don't feel it. Once he said it, Tang Tang felt cold under his body. He looked at the underwear that was still dripping in his hand, and then moved his eyes to his naked lower body. He struggled for a few breaths in his heart. Still embarrassed to go to class in neutral, he reached out and opened the door lock hesitantly.

Jiang Che stood lazily outside the door, holding a bag of things in his hands. When the door opened, he raised his eyes and looked forward. His dark eyes were as cold as a cold pool, but his eyes moved down a little. When it landed on Tang Tang's naked and tender lower body, the cold pool instantly became turbulent.

Tang Tang was burned by his gaze, and shrank his legs back vigorously. He raised his breath, raised his small chin imposingly, and said extremely hard words in a soft and delicate voice, "Dong, give me something." , you go down."

The little guy had a disgusted face at this moment, and he almost said "Aifei, step back, I don't really want to see you".

Jiang Che felt it was funny, and just as he was about to say something, he inadvertently saw the lascivious underpants next to the boy's snow feet. At that moment, his breathing was a bit heavy.

No one spoke, and the atmosphere suddenly became ambiguous.

The man's eyes darkened slightly, and he didn't know what he was thinking about. Tang Tang's breath was almost gone, and the tips of his ears were also pink. He could only forcefully lift his chin to make himself look more imposing.