The general and the emperor misunderstood the prime minister's desire to die

Pei Yan sniffed the sweet and cold fragrance in the air, the swelling of his crotch was almost showing in front of people, he mercilessly lifted the collar of the little emperor, and threw him to the general outside the door.

"Bang" to close the door.

Nie Yanzhi had just had a good time, her neck was covered with a thin layer of thin sweat, and her body was full of the lazy sexiness of a mature male, like a satiated leopard, lying on its territory contentedly and wagging its tail.

When there was no one in the room, the impeccably handsome general held the bird upright, and went to lift the black cloth under the case with a smile.

The thick-boned hand pushed aside the cover, and the strong fragrance mixed with the fishy smell of the semen swarmed away, and the yellow candlelight on the candlestick shone in, reflecting the obscene state of the jade body inside.

I saw that the majestic Mr. Yuyu was naked, with his slapped red buttocks raised high, kneeling down in an extremely lewd manner, the candlelight dyed his back covered with a layer of fragrant sweat a light honey color, and he burst into hair The belt has been unraveled, and the blue silk is spread all over the floor. The side face that is warm and moist like a fairy is stuck on the scarlet velvet blanket. I can't see the expression clearly, I can only vaguely see the amber eyes that are soaked in water. The tip of the tongue protruded faintly from the small mouth, and body fluid flowed horizontally.

Not to mention the tender asshole between the buttocks, the shy little flower has already been fucked red by the dragon root of the enemy emperor, and the milky white semen snakes along the swollen hole, leaving behind the prime minister's white thigh. A lewd view.

Pei Yan squinted, brushing the silk-like blue silk with his big hand with a thin layer of callus, and delicately touched the prime minister's white snow skin, his hot big hand aroused a shiver, the snow skin was too immature, and it was rubbed by the callus. A red mark, at first glance, looks like a picture of appreciating snow with plum blossoms falling.

The delicate touch on his hand made Pei Yan sigh. Seeing that Tang Tang hadn't recovered from the pleasure of the orgasm, he couldn't help but sigh, "Tsk, so fierce? Brother, what's wrong with you today?"

Considering Tang Ziqian's sickly body, in the past when they rained on Wushan, they would not be too intense, for fear that they would smash this man to pieces if they had a good time, but today the emperor's mood is obviously extremely bad, and the dragon root in his crotch is fast. He flew the soul of the prime minister nine days away.

Sure enough, as soon as Pei Yangang asked, the emperor, who was already not very angry, opened his eyes in a "hush", and his gloomy eyebrows became cold again, and he let out a soft "heh".

"It's nothing, it's just that our Prime Minister Tang is very elegant and likes to water the flowers with tonics made from blood ginseng."

Pei Yan originally paused with the gestures of a sly, but he stared at the prime minister who had softened into a puddle, although his handsome face was smiling, but the tone of his voice was dangerous, "Oh... So, the prime minister has long been determined to die? "The strength in his hands became heavier again, and he sighed: "It turns out that we are self-indulgent, and Tang Xiang, who has the desire to die, does not need the pity of the enemy's monarchs and ministers. If this is the case, this general will let the prime minister die Enjoy and enjoy what is called people, space, extremes, and joy."

He paused word by word, his big hand brushed across the snow skin forcefully, sparking a tiny electric current, Tang Tang came back to his senses tremblingly, he almost got wronged when he heard this, God knows he really wasn't looking for death, just didn't want to drink so much Bitter medicine ah ah ah ah.