the protagonist is separated by the glass by the third uncle in the S

Not big, not small??

Tang Xiao is not only big or small, he has the heart of his uncle. The two people who met on the picture went deep into the best place, the lewd voice became louder and louder, and the solid wood table that was originally placed in front of it had already been kicked away by the man and scrapped to the ground miserably, which shows how angry he was.

His chest rose and fell violently, and he was half angry: "Old beast, you are disrespectful to the old, and you are embarrassed to say that I am not big or small!"

Over in the video, the two-meter hammock swayed back and forth, the tall and gentle man shrouded the slender white and tender little boy, the male waist was rhythmic, and the big cock babbled and cried the young boy who was new to the ground, and the tears slid down the corners of his eyes into his hair, and finally dripped on the pillow.

Tang Yu'an's tail vertebrae were numb, he gasped lowly, his arms tightly hugged the little nephew's trembling back, almost pressing him to manipulate wildly, the boy who had just budded last night really couldn't stand such stimulation, he kicked his feet whining, the whole er's pussy was trembling and twitching, and a lot of mucus was dried out of the little asshole by the meat pillar.

Hearing Tang Xiao's angry accusations in the video, the bad uncle was not angry and ashamed, and panted to seduce Tang Tang: "Good boy...... I told my brother that your uncle was uncomfortable with you. "

"Uh......h Woo ah......"

Tang Tang had tears in the corners of his eyes, his thin body was fucked by his uncle in his arms, he was so cool and sad that he sobbed, his claws scratched his uncle's back indiscriminately, his ass was knocked unconscious, and the rotten meat hole in the middle was even hotter by the big meat pillar, and a thrust could make him fall into orgasm again.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Tang Yu'an pushed hard again, and this time the glans poked hard at the rotten and congested soft flesh in the abdominal cavity, making Tang Tang tremble and tremble with an "ah".

"Woo woo woo ...... Comfortable, tummy ...... Woo woo comfortable ......"

He shouted with a crying voice that he was comfortable, but this stimulated Tang Yu'an even more, the speed increased suddenly, the fast mobile phone screen couldn't be seen clearly, and the boy's short screams were sweet and sassy.

"Ahhhh!!h......h Uncle is bad, uh, ah, ah, brother...... Brother!!"

The sound of snapping flesh is getting louder and louder, the screen is shaking, and the boy's crying gibberish makes Tang Xiao's hard cock hurt.

He blackened his face, gritted his teeth and said, "Okay...... Good...... Tang Yu'an, you wait for me!!"

Hanging up the video, Tang Xiao sat on the boss's chair and thought about it more and more, and waited for the brother who was not angry in his lower body to calm down, and then he went out with a handsome face, and the black-clothed subordinate standing outside the door saw that the master came out with a look of wanting to kill, and straightened his back in an instant, and he didn't dare to gasp.

"Lord Xiao. They bowed their heads and said hello.

Tang Xiao's face was so cold that he strode out: "Come on, send me back to Tang's house." "

"Yes. "

......

The walls of the unfinished juice glass on the log table were covered with a faint layer of cold frost, and the strawberry cake that was still half left next to it was also a little dry.

The surroundings are transparent from the inside of the flower room to the outside, and the obedient and soft little nephew was pressed against the glass by the beast uncle, and he was fucked hard again and again, he knelt on the carpet, and his little cock that had been dripping prostate fluid slapped the transparent glass window, and a sticky water mark was scratched.