My little boy is the most well-behaved

"It's just a play, and it's worth your madness, it's really insulting. "

The self-esteemed man in the long shirt swept over the opera fans, and said with a slight sarcasm, quite a feeling that everyone was drunk and I was sober.

His deliberately loud, abrupt and very inconspicuous voice brought the enthusiasm of several opera fans to an abrupt end.

Tang Tang, who was surrounded by the crowd, was not very happy, and muttered quietly with the cat in his arms: "Since ancient times, heroes don't ask where they come from, and they talk about people behind their backs, and they ...... Nor is it the work of a gentleman. "

He was originally timid, cowardly as if he could be frightened to flee in a hurry when a gust of wind came, and just mustered up the courage to argue with someone like this, he swallowed his saliva and became uneasy, although he was very spineless, but this was not easy for the little boy who was bullied since he was a child.

Among the opera fans, the girl in the student uniform also reacted, stared at the man in the long shirt, and said angrily: "In what era is there still all kinds of inferior remarks that only high reading, why do you look down on others? Just rely on the few books you read......? Joke. "

The female student's yin and yang sarcasm made the man in the long shirt blush, and retorted: "The drama is the end of the three religions and nine streams! The ancients were seventh-rate witches and beggars, eighth-rate thieves and robbers, and ninth-rate prostitutes, even worse than beggars and thieves, why, am I wrong?"

The full of disdain made those opera fans eager to go up and smoke him, the two groups of men and women with different concepts quarreled endlessly, Tang Tang carried the cat and added fire from time to time, making them quarrel even more, Ding Jiaxi, who was in this bureau, was dumbfounded, and hurriedly went to fight, and asked them not to quarrel in a good voice.

But now, where can the students, who have already been arguing and red-eyed, still take care of him? Several elegant writers also felt that the remarks of the man in the long shirt were very inappropriate, and there was a little blame in his words when he pulled the fight.

The self-esteemed man in the long shirt couldn't hold his face when he was accused, he grabbed Ding Jiaxi, his chest rose and fell violently, and he asked him loudly while panting: "Xijun, you say, what I said is right or wrong!"

Ding Jiaxi was hurt by his wrist, frowned slightly, and sighed good-naturedly, he was very arrogant in his previous life, and after he was reborn, he was even more pretentious and thought that he was a child of destiny who was favored by God, but he was just a good disguise. He actually agreed with what the man in the long shirt said, it was just a joke, not to mention that the white boss indirectly slapped him in the face today, but this is not something that can be said now.

Thinking about the words of the two offenses, he was ready to open his mouth and thin the mud.

Tang Tang, who was carrying a cat outside the crowd, saw the opportunity and directly threw a "straightforward buff" over.

[Ding-Skill release success what?Lying?Our Straightforward Family hates lying bad boys the most!]

"!!!"

Non-Chief Tang Tang took a low breath.

[The system sent a congratulatory message in time: Congratulations to the host.] 】

At this time, Tang Tang and the system were feeling incredible for the success of the first release of the skill, but Ding Jiaxi in the crowd was directly affected by the skill and forgot that he wanted to talk to the mud, and bluntly said what he thought in his heart.