I was wrong, I still dare (Xiuwen? Ending)

Inside the starship, the adjutant hesitated at the door for ten minutes, but did not open the hatch. The Zerg's favorite food is Alpha and Omega. As for Beta, which has no pheromone, they don't like it. The current starship is jumping It will be able to leave the floating magnetic star belt group, the adjutant thought about it, and felt that it would be safer to wait a little longer.

In this way, the caring adjutant waited at the door for more than ten minutes. After the starship left the floating magnetic belt group, the hatch opened with a "tick".

Afterwards, the admiral walked out with a gloomy face and a gloomy and cold expression all over his body. The adjutant was shocked, and immediately stood up straight. Just as he was about to say hello to the general, he saw the third prince of the empire listlessly following behind.

Although this description is not suitable, the third prince really looks like a wilted little cabbage, just the bulging forehead, the ripped corners of the lips, and the swollen side face, no matter how you look at it... er, no matter how you look at it Like being beaten with a sack?

The adjutant let out a sigh of relief, withdrew his gossiping gaze, and even extended a friendly greeting specifically for the communication between the two countries.

"Your Excellency Angelo, what happened to your face?"

Angelo sneaked a glance at the cold general, and saw that Alpha didn't even look at him, drooping his tail aggrievedly, curling his lips, "It fell."

Adjutant: "..." With all due respect, you look like you're fooling an idiot.

The adjutant nodded decently, expressing his understanding, and then reported the expected arrival time to the general, and then returned to the control room.

The soldiers inside the door were still in the rest area, and there were only two people left outside for a while. Alpha was aggrieved, and the message "I was wrong, I was wrong" was exuded all over his body, but Tang Tang still kept a cold face and found it by himself. A star-gazing window, looking through with folded arms.

The corner of the clothes was pulled lightly, it was so subtle.

Tang Tang lowered his eyes, and his eyes fell on the dog's paw at the hem of his clothes, "You don't want your hands anymore?"

The dog retracted its paw, then stretched it out quietly, grabbed the corner of the clothes and shook it gently, "Baby, I was wrong..."

I was wrong, I dare to do it next time.

"..." Tang Tang swung the dog's paw away, gave him a sideways glance with his amber eyes, and did not speak.

Seeing that the admiral seemed really angry, An Qiluo was pitiful. In order to divert his attention, he specially put eye drops on Fu Chengze, and showed Tang Tang when the drug was developed and the previous video.

In the end, he blinked innocently, you see, it's not my fault, that old bastard Fu Chengze started it first.

Tang Tang watched the video with a cold face. After a while, he took a deep breath and took out his optical brain to send a message to Fu Chengze.

[My: Floating magnetic star special medicine? 】

[Mine: Wait for me to go back, smile. jpg. 】

Federation here...

Fu Chengze silently turned off the optical brain, and after a while, he pressed the internal phone beside the desk.

"...Arranging for some physicians."

Fu Chengze felt that orthopedics alone might not be enough.

...

Star field battlefield