He was so ashamed that he was about to cry

At night, the doors and windows of Boss Bai's room in the backyard, which had been closed for a day, finally opened, and the obscene smell of the room finally found a breakthrough and wafted out.

Forgotten by the owner for an afternoon, the cat Miao Miao, who had eaten and drunk enough in the front yard, "Teng" into the house, first paused at Bai Qingzhi's feet, scolded and scolded meowly, and then jumped on the goblin's bed with reserved cat steps, circled around the sleeping goblin, and lay next to someone's pillow and snoring.

Tang Tang seemed to notice that the pillow was sinking, he wrinkled his little nose aggrievedly, touched it randomly, leaned over and buried his face in the white cat's soft belly, and quieted down.

Mao Miaomiao "cat woo~", obediently exposed her soft belly to bury the little goblin, stretched out her little tongue and licked the goblin's hair.

"......"

The other three men watched with their own eyes as the white cat that suddenly came in from the outside jumped on the bed deftly, and did not treat themselves as an external cat, occupying their little son.

Gu Dashuai sneered: "Bandit cat, carved out of the same mold as your master." "

The owner of the bandit cat was buttoning his long shirt, and when he heard this, he raised his narrow eyes, bent the corners of his lips lightly, and said, "Gu Dashuai is embarrassed to say that others are bandits?" "

"You-" Gu Bandit's voice raised slightly, and when he saw the boy on the bed, he trembled, and immediately lowered his voice: "You're fucking, looking for a smoke, right?"

The two of them confronted each other, Yan Hesong bent down and patted Tang Tang's back, coaxing him to fall asleep again, frowning at the other two, his slender index finger against his lips, and faintly warned: "Don't make noise, let's go out and talk." "

Of course, Gu Bandit and Bai Qingzhi agreed, and after the doors and windows were closed, the three men walked to the next room and began the first negotiation.

Inside the sandalwood carved bed, the sleepy Tang Tang opened his eyes in a daze, and reluctantly raised his spirit to listen.

There was a muffled sound next door, and then he seemed to be restrained, and he couldn't hear the sound anymore, he yawned, tears flowed down his reddish eyes, and muttered "three beasts" in a daze, and buried his face in the soft white belly of Mao Miaomiao.

He slept very soundly, and the three men on the other side really had a "friendly" interaction, but the men were all measured, and no one touched the faces of the people.

Bai Qingzhi is the head of the secret service, the director of the intelligence department, and the force value is still speechless, but he can't stand Gu Dashuai and Yan Qiye not being people together, if Gu Gu is alone, he can still fight, but Yan and Song have also joined the battle, and the "adulterer" who is alone is a bit of a loss.

After fighting with bare hands for half an hour, the three men had no scars on their faces, just sweating and panting slightly, but they didn't know how many terrifying bruises and purples there were under their clothes, and no one left their hands.

When they were done venting their anger, they withdrew their hands and prepared to talk calmly.

"What's going on with Tang Tang today?" Yan Hesong pressed his lower abdomen, which was kicked by Bai Qingzhi, and frowned slightly.

Bai Qingzhiluo sat on the high chair in the main seat, and the pain in his shoulder made him pour water for himself slightly, and said: "I put a bugging device in the cat collar, and I heard that Ding Jiahao drugged Tangtang. Speaking of this, Bai Qingzhi's face became more and more cold: "When I went, I happened to see a rickshaw driver and pulled him to the kiln alley." "