The third uncle dotingly looks at the monitor

Tang Yu'an looked at the boy who stopped at the last step of the stairs, looking at his quick evasive gaze, slightly pursed his lips, and felt as if the tip of his heart had been gently scratched by a cat's paw, it didn't hurt, but it itched badly.

"Baby,"

When the autistic little obedient was stiffened by the eyes of strangers, a familiar low male voice suddenly came from behind him, he hurriedly turned his head, and saw his father, who was indifferent and a little gentle, was walking towards him with a step, and quickly ran over, hiding behind his father, and pinched a little bit of shirt fabric with his little hand.

Although Tang Tang stood on the last section of the steps, he was still not as tall as his father, who was close to 1.9 meters, and shrank behind his father's back one by one, revealing half of his hairy head and peeking at Tang Yu'an, and then retracted it with a "sigh".

Tang Yu'an: "......" He quietly drank the black coffee in the cup, and the rich and mellow bitter taste spread at the base of his tongue, but he did not suppress the flame in his heart that seemed to have ignited the candy processing factory.

The coffee cup with white porcelain gilt edge was placed on the tray, making a little crisp sound, Tang Yu'an changed his sitting posture unhurriedly, raised his eyes to look at the tall and cold mature man on the stairs, and smiled shallowly: "Second brother." "

Tang Chengyan glanced at Tang Yu'an with a little surprise, he first turned around and hugged his scared good son like a child and walked down the stairs safely, and waited for Tang Tang to obediently withdraw the arm around his neck, and stood on the stable ground with both feet, before raising his head: "When did the third child come back." "

The old housekeeper standing next to him was pleased to see the loving interaction between the two fathers and sons, and the wrinkles at the corners of his eyes deepened, and he took the initiative to answer for Tang Yu'an: "Family master, the third master came back in the middle of the night last night." "

As they spoke, there came down from upstairs an arrogant man in a black shirt with a large wheat-colored chest, this man had a bee waist and long legs, strong muscles but not exaggerated, two thin lips and a cigarette that had not been lit, and a faint arrogance between his eyebrows and eyes, sweeping over without being salty or light, as if he looked at anyone with disdain.

All in all, underplayed very.

As soon as the under-beaten lord saw the person sitting at the dining table, he said: "The sun is coming out in the west? It's not the New Year, why do I see someone who looks like my third uncle." "

Tang Yu'an said with a smile: "It's not big, it's not small." "

His hospital is open abroad, if there is nothing to do, it is true that he only comes back once a year, no wonder Tang Xiao ridiculed him.

Tang Xiao hooked his lips, sat on the chair of the dining table, and took the golden and sweet pumpkin porridge on the table, stirring it for a while.

"......... I remember that you don't like sweets the most, what's the matter, have you changed your taste?" Tang Yu'an asked him.

"How is it possible," he didn't like to eat this kind of sweet thing, Tang Xiao thought to himself, but a certain little boy who hadn't grown up should like it very much, he put down the spoon and beckoned to his cousin who was hiding behind Tang Chengyan and secretly observing with half of his little head exposed.

"Come, Tangtang. "

Tang Tang shrank his head and didn't dare to go out, but in the end, Tang Chengyan touched his hair, coaxed him to stumble first, and called "Third Uncle" like a mosquito, before he was held by his father and walked to Tang Xiao and sat down obediently.