Three beasts

The time for the arrival of the corpse tide is getting closer and better. The tension quietly spread in the base. The power grid was pulled up around the safety zone. The gates were strict, and the patrol looked serious, and they were preparing for the battle with guns all the time.

The survivors were panicked all day long. Although they didn't know why, they also smelled the bloody smell from this arrangement. Some people even closed the doors and windows and huddled in the house without hearing.

But more survivors, they walked out of the safe house, the strong young man took knives and guns, and the old men and aunts also did the logistics of sewing, medicine and cooking.

For thousands of years, people have been making progress, and their footsteps have never stopped. Now that when disaster strikes, they will eventually gather into bright flames on small Mars.

Tang Tang looked at the thriving scene of the base and was faintly relieved. In the original plot, Cen Zhu did not reveal the zombie tide, which led to the fall of the Chenxi base without defense, and the survivors were even more numerous.

He disguised himself as a predgruly dream and told the plot in advance. This was not to suppress anyone, but he just didn't want to see people who worked hard to survive become lonely souls in hell.

However, Tang Tang didn't expect that after he told the plot in his life, Cen Zhu went to see Qu Boxue to play the tricks he used the next day. This coincidence directly led to the important male supporting role in the original text to see the true face of the protagonist, and suddenly woke up.

Tang Tang's lips were stained with a smile, and his heart was really inadvertently inserted into the willows.

"What are you looking at," Lou Ziqian came over, hugged him in his arms from behind, lowered his head, and sprayed his wet and hot nose on his ear. The man's voice was lazy, and he gently pinched the delicate little ears in front of him. "Why don't you go back so late? Is our little rabbit playing with his temper again?

The weather has been a little cold in October. Tang Tang used to wear only single clothes, but now he is held in the arms by the man domineeringly. The warmth gradually swept his limbs. He pouted, and his voice was faintly naive. "Who let you bully me all the time? I... I said I don't want it."

"You...you...re still work so hard," Tang Tang's ears were red and it was difficult to say: "Get in... so... so much..."

Lou Ziqian's eyes were slightly bent. As soon as he heard this, he laughed in a low voice. The man's chest shook and the laughter was very beautiful.

Tang Tang, who was held in his arms, instantly exploded, "What are you laughing at!"

"Okay, okay, we're wrong," Lou Ziqian surrendered and bit his earlobe vaguely. "Baby, how do you punish us?" His high bulging crotch rubbed the teenager's thin waist slightly, and his voice was hoarse: "Can you punish us with your little buttocks?"

The pink and white ears were sucked and crimson, and Tang Tang's eyes rippled with lust. He couldn't help humming. He stretched out his hand behind him, touched the big thing, and lengthening the tone: "I--" Lou Ziqian breathed heavily, and the action through the top of his trousers became bigger and bigger. Tang Tang bent his eyes cunningly and said harshly, "Don't do it!" Hold the outline of the big guy in his hand and scratch it hard!

"Well..." Lou Ziqian snorted, subconsciously let go of Tang Tang, held the pillar and inhaled: "His...baby..." He was embarrassed to reach out his hand to cover it, but he really couldn't do such an indecent action. In the end, he could only stand up.

Tang Tang smiled and jumped out far away when the man let go. At this time, he was still pinching his waist. The ancient spirit made a grimace at Lou Ziqian, "You deserve it. Who let you bully me with your power?"