Extra: Other children have someone to pick it up

At the end of 3030, scientists from all over the world gathered and extracted the genome from the spiritual spring water contributed by Tang Tang, the strong healer of the Hope Base. After a year, the seedling was successfully cultivated. The military teamed up with the strong men of the major bases to encircle and suppress the zombie king and carry out a nuclear bomb cleaning of the fallen dead city.

The year-long disaster caused the earth to lose hundreds of millions of people. Finally, the three leaders of the Hope Base killed the zombie king and the seedlings, ending the chapter of the end of the world.

......

On New Year's Eve, the last heavy snowfall of 3031 came quietly.

In the base, every family lit up the lights, and fireworks exploded in the air, reflecting the night particularly bright. On the path, there was a thick layer under the flying snowflakes. Tang Tang wrapped in a down jacket, and his deer leather boots creaked on the snow. It seemed to be fun, and he went back and stepped on it.

Squeaky...

Tang Tang bent his eyes, stretched out his hand from his sleeve and rubbed it. He breathed and giggled lively and cheerfully.

Under the street lamp not far away, there was snow on Shen Yun's coat. He looked down at the teenager, and his eyebrows under the lens were almost gentle.

At the end of the world, Shen Yun was more like a gentleman in the castle. The cut coat was elegant and decent, and he was straight and very handsome.

"Tangtang." The man called him.

The teenager who stepped on the snow over there looked up. The moment he saw the man, his dark eyes lit up. "Dad-dama" ran briskly, like a young bird returning to the nest.

"Chen Yun!" Tang Tang fell into the man's arms, revealing only a pair of slightly bent black eyes, as if they had fallen all over the stars.

"Huh?" Shen Yun answered. He wore leather gloves in his slender hands, lifted his coat, hugged the white ball in, put his chin to the black numb brain, and asked, "Is the party fun?"

After the revival of civilization after the end of the world, although it takes time to build a homeland, education has always been the first priority. After the birth of the nursery, teachers began to teach abroad in major bases. Tang Tang, the strong healer of the base, was only 19 years old this year, so the primary school god abandoned his husband early and swam in the ocean of knowledge with his schoolbag on his back.

On New Year's Eve, the school's welcome party was over, and the students lit fireworks and exploded in mid-air.

Shen Yun was warm in her arms. Tang Tang buried her coat childishly, and her hairy little head rubbed against him. She was vague: "It's not funny at all. Other children are picked up, but I don't have it."

"You." Shen Yun had no choice but to say, "Is it that little conscienceless splashing? I don't want it anyway, but he won't let us pick it up?"

"Isn't this in my arms?" He smiled in a low voice in an exaggerated tone.

"That's not it!" Tang Tang was so angry that his little leather boots kicked the tip of the man's shoes and said angrily, "Obviously, you recruit bees to attract butterflies. Every time you pick me up, I will be surrounded by a lot of people, hum!!"

"Okay..." Shen Yun couldn't laugh or cry. She took off her cold leather gloves and held his cold little paws in her pocket with her warm hand. "We promise that in the future, we will provoke Tangtang, a little bee, and only seduce this beautiful little butterfly, okay? Huh?" His voice was very low, and he lowered it with affectionate seduction.

The coaxing voice is magnetic from the tremor of the chest. Tang Tang suddenly felt that he was quite unreasonable when his face close to Shen Yun's chest blushed.

Embarrassed, he arched his head hard and muttered softly, "That's...that's good."

"Go home. Ziqian Wencong made dumplings and waited for us to go back."

Under the street lamp, Shen Yun lowered her head and closed Tang Tang's scarf, took his hand and walked back, and his leather boots stepped on the snow and made a rustling sound.

"Oh, you know how to cook?" Tang Tang took the scarf in one hand and exclaimed, "I thought I was going to eat frozen food~"

"Yes, learn to make it for the piglet."

"Well, you are the little pig~"

......

The door of the villa is pasted with couplets, and the ink pen on the red paper and gold foil is strong. WenCon looks wild and untiliated, but writing calligraphy has a unique charm.

Shen Yun and Tang Tang entered the door against the wind and snow. No distance, the semi-open kitchen steamed, and the water in the pot bubbled, and the warmth suddenly washed away the cold of the end of the year.

Shen Yun lowered her head, and her slender fingers opened the zipper of Tang Tang's down jacket. After taking it off, she shook the snow and hung it on the shelf at the door.

Tang Tang was so impatient that he ran to the kitchen with his slippers on.

"Run slowly," Shen Yun took off her coat and told him uneasy.

"Well... I know~"

Lou Ziqian tied his apron, put his hand under his eyelids, carefully pinched the third fold for the dumpling, and then put it on the panel with relief.

The pot on the gas stove is boiling, and the steam is floating. Wen Cang frowned and broke one impatiently. He couldn't help swearing angrily: "Damn it, it's more difficult to play than killing zombies."

"Well, it's been hard to pack for two hours. Can you cook a pot?" Wen Wei frowned at the messy panel and was worried.

"Can you?" Lou Ziqian was very unconfident and tentatively said, "Why don't we add more quick-frozen ones before the little guy comes back?"

Wen Cong looked at these crooked dumplings for a long time and nodded seriously: "Good idea."

After all...

Tang Tang pulled the door frame, poked his head and looked in, and his smiling eyes bent.

Humph, idiot.