Dad presses his son on the sofa and explodes J

Ke Jiayan's expression was almost cracked, he had just drunk too much wine, his head was dizzy, and he thought that he had heard it wrong, so he asked with difficulty: "Jiang ...... Uncle Jiang, what did you say?"

Jiang Xing on the other side of the phone didn't hear who it was, but he didn't care, and snorted: "Don't you understand? I said that's okay, just hit it, what's the matter? Do you want our little ancestor of the Jiang family to apologize to you?"

Little Ancestor Tang Tang coughed, turned his head, his eyes fell on the frosted wine glass on the table, he didn't seem to care at all, but in fact, he was eavesdropping with his ears.

The man's tone was lazy and unspeakably domineering: "It's very beautiful, you guys don't rush to find a smoke, the little bastard has time to take care of you......? Look at Lao Tzu and don't pick your skin. "

No...... This is not right, the Jiang family's family rules are so strict, how can they not throw Tang Tang into the army? And doesn't it mean that the Jiang family brothers are not only unfamiliar with Tang Tang, but even have a bad relationship?!

This is a error message!

!!

The smug smile on the faces of the group had completely disappeared, Hong Shen's face turned white and purple, his hands were shaking while holding the mobile phone, Ke Jiayan stood aside, and he was so angry that he almost vomited blood.

Come to think of it, this ending is not what Ke Jiayan wants, he drank a large bottle of wine, and it is rare that he can still think normally.

Like the stupid thing of taking out his mobile phone to record a video just now, Ke Jiayan would never do it when he was sober, but now not only did it, but he was also seen by several second-generation military members who had a good impression of him, they looked at Ke Jiayan with a bad complexion, their eyes were complicated, but the alcohol paralyzed Ke Jiayan's perception, and he didn't realize that he was about to lose the favor of these people.

Compared with the grievances of Hong Shen's group, Wang Ming was so happy that he kept muttering in his heart that the big devil of the Jiang family was a modified person, right?!

"Is there anything else to do? hang up if it's okay, remember to tell Tang Tang to go home early." "

Jiang Xing said impatiently, and when he saw that there was no movement on that side, and he was not ready to consume it with them, he hung up the phone.

"Yo, the complaint was not successful, Hong Shen? You can't do it either, you should have cried to Uncle Jiang just now, maybe people will tell us that Brother Tang can't bully the unweaned baby?"

"Hahaha. "

Wang Ming and his group laughed, Hong Shen's face was purple, he gritted his teeth tightly, looked gloomily at Tang Tang who was hooked in the middle of the crowd, and said aggrievedly: "Let's go." "

Tang Tang and his group gloated and squeezed and sarcastic, but they didn't stop them, Hong Shen held back his anger and led people to the door, but he happened to bump into two girls who had just come in from the door of the bar, these two girls didn't know anything, and when they saw that they had bumped into someone, they quickly apologized.

But Hong Shen is a bastard when he beats a child, and he is unhappy at this moment, and he bumps into two little beauties who are very smart, of course he can't let it go.

Over there.

Tang Tang and they were playing cards lively, and they heard a commotion at the door, and when they looked over, they saw Hong Shen and his party with hippie smiling faces, and forced the two girls to the corner angrily.