Extras (brother's acting, 4 soups)

It was almost eleven o'clock now, in the dead of night, the shallow moonlight was sprinkled on the white snow, the lights of the old house were all extinguished, and everywhere was quiet.

Tang Xiao was dressed in a black coat, leather boots with dirt from nowhere, and a faint smell of blood in the cold air of the wind and snow, he stood tall outside the door, took off the leather gloves in his right hand, entered the four-digit password, and added the verification of fingerprints, and the door opened with a "drip".

The warm breath came to his face, Tang Xiao entered the door wrapped in cold air and the smell of blood, and without hesitation for a moment, he hurriedly strode upstairs to take a bath.

......

The water in the bathroom was rushing, and the man's wheat-colored muscles rolled a layer of fine and dense droplets of water under the shower head, and he wiped the water from his face, and raised his hand to squeeze the commonly used shower gel on the shelf.

I didn't squeeze it out, and this bottle of shower gel ran out.

Tang Xiao didn't care, he casually changed a bottle of something else, washed away the smell of blood, put on a bathrobe a few times, walked to the refrigerator in slippers, and opened himself a can of cold beer.

The snow outside had stopped, but it was still very cold, the temperature inside the house was very high, the man's hair was still dripping, but the anger was terrible, the bathrobe was loose, revealing the naked and smooth skin of his chest, he was tall and legged and stood at the door of the refrigerator, and by the faint warm yellow light of the night light, he raised his head and drank the beer he had just taken out of the refrigerator.

The overhead light suddenly turned on, and the man who was drinking in front of the refrigerator looked over and saw a young man in loose pajamas and rubbing his eyes standing at the kitchen door, calling him softly: "Brother......"

Tang Xiao's heart softened, where could he care about drinking? He casually put down the can, strode over and picked up the little cousin at the door, held his buttocks, put it on the cooking table next to him, kissed his fragrant soft lips with his mouth stained with wine, and laughed in a low voice: "Yo, my brother's obedient can't sleep well, why did he come down?"

Tang Tang is only 1.7 meters tall, sitting on the cooking table, his toes can't touch the ground, he looks up at his brother, although he is still making a small face, but his beautiful eyes show a little joy, it seems that he is very happy to see his brother who has been on a business trip for two weeks suddenly come back.

"Tangtang, come down and drink water. "

As he spoke, he stretched out his bright red little tongue and licked his lips, Tang Xiao's eyes darkened, and he simply lowered his head and kissed his little cousin's lips, holding the little soft tongue and sucking, making the boy's eyes gradually reflect the water, whimpering, and pushing his elastic big chest muscles down with both hands.

Tang Xiao kissed Tang Tang for a long time before letting go of Tang Tang, watching the little guy slump in his arms, listening to his soft, small whimpering like a young beast, the thoughts in the man's heart faded a little.

Pinching the boy's ears with thin powder, Tang Xiao thought to himself, he was afraid of waking Tang Tang, so he endured his thoughts and didn't go to the bedroom to disturb his rest, but who knew that his baby was like having an electrocardiogram with him, and he didn't sleep well when his brother didn't see him all night, and appeared in the living room.

The more the man thought about it, the softer his heart became, kissed the incense on the boy's body, sighed with satisfaction, hugged him into his arms, touched the soft hair on the back of the boy's head with his palm, and felt as comfortable as a hot spring in his heart.