Big guy ward forced doctor

"Little doctor, what are you thinking?"

Chu Delirium's lingering voice interrupted the two people's contemplation, and An Jiajin was just about to answer, when he found that Chu Delirium was calling "little doctor".

An Jiajin's eyelashes trembled, and he warned himself in his heart to calm down, Chu Yu didn't know him yet, and he must show the most perfect side in front of Chu Sanye.

As for what Tang Tang was thinking, he just remembered that Chu Yu and An Jiajin met for the first time in the original text, and it seemed that they should have been on night duty last night.

The simple and cute little nurse saw the gangster boss come to the hospital for treatment, and finally during the hospitalization, because the little nurse made a series of stupid mistakes that made the big guy who was born lacking emotions laugh, after a forced exercise in bed, the big guy ate the marrow and knew the taste, and was more and more tempted by this delicious little thing......

Tang Tang touched the goosebumps on his arm, although he knew that this time it was most likely an ancient underworld text, but ...... Forget it.,At least except for the indirect insaneness.,The rest is normal.,Didn't get into the water in the head like the protagonist.。

The plot of the protagonist of the night shift last year has been butterfly off, and now Chu Yu's appearance obviously does not have a good impression of the protagonist, Tang Tang has a plan in his heart.

"I'm here to check the room, Mr. Chu, is there anything uncomfortable today. Tang Tang walked to the bed with the case, lifted the corner of the quilt, and put his slender and beautiful fingers on Chu Yu's strong abdomen through the hospital gown...... Gently pressed.

Chu Yu breathed a little, the fragrance on this person's body was like a small hook, and his appearance could also be the cleanest that could best arouse the desire to destroy a madman like him. And those hands are really good-looking jade, when they are placed on his lower abdomen, it is like lighting a fire, and it almost makes his little brother raise the flag directly.

"Doctor Tang, what are you doing?" Before Chu Yu could speak, An Jiajin's eyes widened first, and he screamed like a traitor.

Chu Yu's eyes were gloomy, and he glanced at the things that were in the way, and the red viper-like gaze made An Jiajin stiff, his two lips trembled, and he didn't say anything for a long time.

Tang Tang said in his heart, what are you doing? What about seducing your man, don't you see it? The doctor stood tall and looked indifferent, no one knew that he shrunk his back point under the cover of this white coat, and his legs were almost weakened by the hormones that rushed to his face and were in estrus.

Is this hard?

"Check your bladder for urine. He withdrew his hand, pulled the quilt well, and said goodbye: "Mr. Chu, you need to urinate now." He turned around and called An Jiajin: "Insert a urinary catheter into the patient." "It's like I don't care at all.

An Jiajin was overjoyed, and his cheeks were dyed a delicious pink, but unfortunately he was about to answer when he was interrupted by the person on the hospital bed.

"Get it for me, doctor. Chu Yu leaned on the hospital bed, looked at the proud white rose, and smiled gently: "...... I'm afraid of pain. "

An Jiajin's joy faded, and he felt aggrieved, since Tang Tang came in, Chu Sanye seemed to be unable to see him anymore, why did everyone like Tang Tang?

On the hospital bed, Chu Yu's black hair drooped slightly, and his face was a little sickly pale. The blue and white ward gown made him wear the temperament of a male model. A pair of narrow eyes are dark and bright, just looking at you quietly, waiting for a reply, and there is a strange well-behaved for no reason.