You smell very sweet

The First Army is located on the west side of the Federation all year round, stationed on the border between the Empire and the Federation, and the sergeants hurried to the training ground and command battalion. Of course, no matter how busy they are, they will take a light pace in the middle of the building passing through the military base.

......

The surrounding silver metal walls are covered with mechanical cold cold light. It is military materials that can't be seen on the market. Listening to breathing, there is probably a team of Alpha with nuclear guns guarding the door.

Looking back to the lock that suppressed pheromones at his wrist, An Qiluo licked his lips and casually wondering where he had fallen?

Not far away, the adjutant touched the gun and looked warily at the lazy madman kneeling on the ground. I don't know where this person came from. He never smelled pheromones. It should be a Beta, but Beta turned over a team of elite Alphas who released pheromones with his bare hands. The methods were fierce, which made people shudder.

The faint cold snow fragrance was very raging. In the sealed space, the top Alpha pheromone shocked the aide and soldiers, and subconsciously straightened their bodies. Anqiluo lowered his head, and his long hair covered his eyes, like a lurking fierce beast, secretly accumulating himself, ready to give the deadliest blow when the prey relaxes his vigilance.

"General!"

The footsteps became clearer and clearer, and the adjutant's guard was relaxed. At this time, Anqiluo, who had been kneeling on the ground, suddenly burst out and knocked off the adjutant's gun. The adjutant's eyes widened and before he could fight back, the man's big hand restrained his throat, and his sweet voice like honey whispered with a smile.

"Please don't move, sir."

He had a wound on his wrist, and the scars were bloody and ferocious, and I don't know when the lock shackle was thrown aside.

The room was quiet and terrible. No one expected that Anqiro would burst into injury in a place where it was difficult to fly. The soldiers held guns and a row of black gunpointed at him.

The smell of cold snow in the air was a little irritable. The soldiers almost held their breath. The movement stopped, and an Alpha in a black military cloak came in from outside.

Alpha looked indifferent, with pink snowy lips, and his amber eyes looked at the picture in front of him and frowned slightly.

Anqiluo smiled in his eyes and sucked the tip of his nose comfortably. The taste of this Alpha is a little too seductive...

"Upper...General." The adjutant had a white face and was stuck in his throat intermittently.

"Shh...be quiet." Anqiluo's venomous eyes fell on Alpha, and his voice oozed honey softly. "Mr. Admiral, your federal hospitality... It's really rude."

At the first sight of Tang Tang, An Qiluo immediately found out where he fell. This was really... so dead that he fell into the nest.

Tang Tang looked at him indifferently and moved his thin lips gently: "Alpha."

The soldiers looked at each other in front of each other. Isn't the person in front of him a beta without pheromones? The elite 3 team of the first legion failed to beat it, so they released pheromones to forcibly suppress it. At that time, the concentration of the A value exceeded the fucking standard, and there was no uncomfortable reaction of this monster?

Although he was drugged and the pheromones could not be released, Anqiluo was still smiling and not very afraid. Because even if pheromones cannot be released, the genes of the top Alpha are also engraved in the bones. He has always been the only one who suppresses Alpha and can't raise his head.