It's okay for you to say anything, our little boy (ending)

In winter, the weather in Beiping is getting colder and colder, and it snowed all night last night, and the cold and swishing wind seems to be pervasive.

In winter, the days are short and the nights are long, the sun has not come out at seven o'clock in the morning, the sky is still bright, Tang Tang obediently shrunk in the quilt, and his little nose is red from the cold wind blowing from where it gets.

The little boy sneezed, shrank into the quilt in a daze, and stuffed himself into the arms of the hot human-shaped stove on the left, feeling the heat source enveloping his whole body in an instant, and immediately stretched his brows, and rubbed it trustfully and reassuringly.

A little sticky spirit arched in his arms, Gu Bandit subconsciously hugged him, half-opened his eyes, lowered his head and kissed the top of the messy black brain, gently put his chin up, closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

Snowflakes were still drifting outside, accumulating into a thick patch, and the two breaths in the room were steady, and the tall man on the big bed was holding the boy in his arms, and they were snuggling up and sleeping soundly.

............

Gu Bandit was woken up by the abnormally high temperature in his arms, he lay on the bed, half-opened his eyes in a daze, reached out and touched Tang Tang's forehead, and he was completely awake, he lifted the quilt, put on his clothes indiscriminately, and then squatted down by the bed and gently pecked the little boy's face, the annoyed Tang Tang frowned unhappily, whimpered and slowly opened his moist eyes, so as not to continue to dislike people, and coaxed him softly: "Baby, you have a fever, let's get dressed and go to the hospital, okay?"

Tang Tang was in a daze, his two eyelids were heavy, and he was about to fall asleep again, so frightened that Gu Bandit held his breath, covered him with a quilt, and went out to wake up the other two.

Since the three men were vaguely clear about their intentions, there have been all kinds of thirty-six tricks around Tang Tang in order to monopolize the little boy, either you calculate me, or I will take revenge on you once, and there is invisible gunsmoke everywhere.

But after a long time, not to mention that the three men who have important jobs and can't cope with them are tired, Tang Tang really can't stand it, and the timid boys are timid and dare not resist them, because of the long-term fear and frequent sex, let him raise his body and lose weight again.

The distressed and self-blaming three beasts finally stopped tossing, and even held two tripartite meetings to study a sleeping schedule.

Yesterday it was Gu Bandit.

............

Yan Hesong and Bai Qingzhi's doors were knocked on one after another, and when they heard that Tang Tang had a fever, the two men didn't bother to change their pajamas, and hurriedly went to the room to take a look at the boy whose little face was burned red.

The door of Bai Qingzhi's room was opened, and Mao Miaomiao also walked in with cat steps, squatting on a chair, tilting her head, and looking at the little goblin curled up in the bed with light blue eyes suspiciously.

Tang Tang on the big bed got away from the heat source, and it began to be cold again, he shrank into the quilt with a shiver, "woo", and burst into tears uncomfortably.

Mao Miaomiao didn't understand why the little goblin was crying, and made a jumping motion to jump on the bed, but before she landed, Gu Bandit pinched the back of her neck with one hand and carried it to Bai Qingzhi's room.

The door slammed shut.

Mao Miaomiao: "......" meow!

The other side.