Uncle exploded J's unruly nephew

Jiang Xing suppressed his anger and stood at the door without moving, plus there were a few teenagers and girls around the indoor basketball court who didn't know where they came from, and no one noticed him if he didn't speak.

The score on the field has been opened up a significant distance, the opposite side has not scored a goal for a long time, the experience is very poor, the boy who is the striker shouted: "Don't fight, don't play, hey, Brother Tang, I heard that Xicheng has opened a new racing track, and the corner thief is enjoyable, how about it, go run two laps?"

The people who came to play today are some second-generation soldiers with the same interests, and a few of them have seen Tang Tang's exciting and thrilling pictures when he was playing racing a few years ago, and they also miss him nostalgically.

"Yes, Brother Tang, go run two laps?"

"That's right! I just remembered that after Brother Tang, after you left, there was a rookie king in the SI team, and he shouted that fortunately you ran fast, otherwise he would have taught you what the real track king is. "

"Huh, good fellow so rampant?"

The young man was covered in sweat, and he didn't take the towel, he opened the hem of the jersey and wiped his face indiscriminately, his honey-colored and well-proportioned abdominal muscles were exposed to the air, and the fine beads of sweat reflected the crystal.

Jiang Xing heard the suppressed and excited whispers of the little girls in front of him, and his handsome face stinked terribly.

Tang Tang wiped his sweat, loosened the hem of the red jersey, and scolded the boy who spoke with a speechless smile: "Go fuck the king of the track, you can't get the second in the middle, stupid." "

He pulled the collar of his sweaty shirt, walked lazily with a few second-generation soldiers to the bench where things were placed in the basketball court, because he tilted his head to talk to them, so he didn't see Jiang Xing behind the crowd, and snorted: "But Dad, I really want to teach him how to behave, Chengxi Circuit, right? "

"Okay!!!Let those little mongrels who haven't even grown up see who is his own father. "

A group of boys were noisy and youthful, and the young man in the fiery red jersey in the middle was the most eye-catching, and the girls were holding the water excitedly, waiting to give it to him later.

He didn't know it, turned his head slightly and said to the boy next to him to ask him to buy some bandages, and come out of the racing track so that he could wrap the plaster that was not tight, and the soldier of his family found out.

The boy next to him didn't know what he said, Tang Tang smiled and kicked him in the ass, looked up, and looked at the door inadvertently......

His footsteps stopped abruptly, and he looked at Shangjiang in horror, "Go on, don't stop".

"Hey, Brother Tang, what's wrong with you?" the boy behind him almost hit him on the back and asked suspiciously.

With a black face, Jiang Xing walked past the girls holding the water, and walked towards Tang Tang, he shouted coldly: "Tang Tang ......"

"My day!"

Tang Tang reacted, and scolded again: "Day!!!Why is he back!" casually pulled the boy next to him, and shouted nervously: "Stop him, stop him!" and then turned around and ran wildly.

"Little bunny, where are you standing for me!"

Jiang Xing raised his leg and was about to chase after him, but those second-generation soldiers didn't recognize this person as Captain Jiang, so they helped their brother stop Jiang Xing from leaving, and there were a few fools who were talking cruelly, until someone inside looked at Jiang Xing more and more familiarly, and his face turned white and he screamed.