The little white rabbit who threw himself into the net

Flames, thunder and lightning, Teng Man, people who looked like magic were dazzled. The survivors opened their mouths in a daze, and the running pace slowed down unconsciously, which made them forget that they were still running for their lives!

Shen Yun controlled Teng Man, and her eyes were slightly cold.

A bunch of idiots.

In the sea of fire and thunderstorm, the tide of corpses rushed forward desperately. Seeing the single zombies flying up, Lou Ziqian's eyes were cold. Before the power was released, he saw that the gray-faced teenager's eyes in the crowd turned red, holding a watermelon knife and fell with his hand and "push" cut the corrupt head.

There is also a bold one among the fools, and all three of them are a little surprised.

The head rolled down, the purple-black blood splashed, and the people who were drenched screamed in horror. The high decibel sound caused more and more zombies to roar out, almost encircling them.

"Damn it," Wencong cursed angrily, "What a fart!"

The fragmented limbs were almost piled up into a hill, and the electric arc crackled and exploded. Lou Ziqian's eyebrows were sharp and roared, "No, there are too many!" Shen Yun!!"

Shen Yun pulled off the gold glasses with one hand, and there was no lens to cover it. Her eyes were dark like a cold pool. She whispered, "Retir!"

The raging tide of corpses stopped, and there was no movement, only the crying and screaming of the survivors were endless.

"Hua, get in the car quickly, just five minutes!" Wen Wei used his power to clean up the obstacles, kicked the man who hugged his head and squatted on the ground, and roared, "What are you doing? Waiting to die!"

The survivors were at a loss. Before they recovered, the little cat ran up and obediently shrank back. Seeing that someone had already got on the car, they squeezed up crazily for fear of being left behind.

Lou Ziqian's eyes were quick, grabbed a timid man in the middle and threw him aside.

"Ah, you...what are you doing?" The man rolled on the ground and looked at him in horror.

Lou Ziqian lowered his eyes coldly, "You are infected."

"I didn't!!"

The man subconsciously grasped his sleeves, and his roaring voice changed.

The survivors trembled like quail and did not dare to move in the car. Lou Ziqian sat back in the car lazily, "I don't care if you have it."

Wen Cong got on the co-pilot, and the five survivors and Lou Ziqian sat in the back. Seeing that the hope of living was gone, the man was furious and picked up the wine bottle on the ground and slammed it at the car door.

On this side, Lou Ziqian was looking sideways to check the survivors in the car. No one expected that a timid ordinary person could have such a bold man. At the moment when the wine bottle flew over, Lou Ziqian's eyelids jumped, and the sparkling water mirror rose out of the air, covering all the glass, but there was still a small piece that wiped his face and fell down. The man's white cheeks broke his long mouth, and the blood flowed into silk.

"Yeah~" Wencong whistled, which was quite optimistic about the play.

Shen Yun also gently hooked her lips and knocked on the steering wheel bit by little with her fingers. After calculating the time, there were still three minutes to drive Lou Ziqian crazy.

The zombies were fixed by the spiritual powers and stood still, but the fishy smell on their bodies was pervasive. The pupils of the survivors shrank, and the outside of the car window was full of monsters with corrupt limbs. "Bump, bang", their hearts beat violently. They wanted to summon up the courage to curse and let the man drive quickly and get out of here quickly!