Wind and rain Y comes

Huo Tingshen's eyes were gloomy and terrifying, and when he looked at Ruan Letong coldly, it was as if countless knives had cut him with a thousand knives, Ruan Letong was coldly swept away by the man's eye knife, his face turned pale with fright, and most of his courage dissipated, and when he came back to his senses, he found that his back was all covered with cold sweat, wet and clinging to the flesh, very uncomfortable.

This stormy atmosphere didn't last long, Tang Tang hurriedly stopped Huo Ting Shen at the moment when he was about to break out, in order to prevent Huo Ting from killing the important protagonist in his back and making this scene unable to sing, Tang Tang thought about it and decided to give the man a reassurance pill first.

Tang Tang, who was sitting behind the desk, hesitated, and noticed that Huo Tingshen's strength in holding his hand subconsciously increased, and then sighed: "Xiao Ruan, you are still young, you don't know what you will face after embarking on this road, and ...... It's not a good fit between us, sorry. "

Ruan Letong didn't really want to confess, but just let Tang Tang believe that he liked him, so that it was easier for him to do things, and when he heard Tang Tang call him "Xiao Soft" again, Ruan Letong understood that half of his goal today had been achieved.

He didn't dare to look at Huo Tingshen's gaze that could poke two blood holes in him, he lowered his head aggrievedly, and sobbed: "That...... Brother, can I continue to be by your side?" he pitifully said, "I...... I don't do anything else, I'm just with you, brother...... I'm already happy when my brother can talk to me. "

"No, I can't. "

Tang Tang didn't open his mouth yet, Huo Tingshen immediately replied hard, especially after refusing, Chairman Huo Da still bowed his head and looked at Tang Tang stubbornly, insisting that Tang Tang nod and agree with what he said, just like a child who competes with his parents for favor, or the kind of child who puffs out his face with a small bun and pulls his sleeves and doesn't let go.

Tang Tang was deeply trapped in fantasy and couldn't extricate himself, so it took a long time to throw out the little boy with the bun face that he had imagined in his head, and told himself to hurry up!

"Yes. "

In order to sing this play, Tang Baba agreed to Ruan Letong's request with a weak heart, and then he "very" clearly noticed that Huo Xiaotong was even more unhappy. Tang Tang shrunk his neck slightly, just like an old father with an eccentric second child, even more weak-hearted.

"Brother, shall we have dinner together at noon?" Ruan Letong was overjoyed and hit the railway while it was hot.

Tang Tang subconsciously said: "No, I will ...... at noon today" But before he finished speaking, he saw Ruan Letong's lost appearance, and instantly recalled the scene when Ruan Letong hugged him and cried on the day he left the orphanage, Tang Tang opened his mouth, but he couldn't bear to say the words of refusal, and after a while, he nodded and responded to Ruan Letong's invitation.

Huo Tingshen's face could no longer be described as difficult, Ruan Letong was also afraid of the man's gaze that he was going to kill Ling Chi, and after getting Tang Tang's response, he hurriedly left the office.

After he left, Huo Tingshen did not speak with a gloomy face, Tang Tang did not say anything with a weak heart, and the office ushered in a long silence......

Huo Ting was angry, he didn't say anything, just went to the office, like a broken air conditioner 'whoosh' to release the cold air.

A small sound passed, someone pulled his finger, Huo Tingshen lowered his eyes, and saw that Tang Tang, who was weak-hearted, softened his attitude towards him a little, and Huo Tingshen was not happy, he raised his head and didn't look at him, and the cold air overflowed like money.