The Bad Taste of the Big Bad Wolf (Be My Little Lover)

City J ushered in heavy rainfall, overcast clouds, heavy rain pouring down, and various vehicles on the street were congested on the road.

The dark cloud above the sky is even more disturbing.

Di-di-, the irritable driver honked his horn cursingly, and the bean-sized raindrops crackled on the window, splashing pieces of water.

At 8:30, the clock on the mobile phone with low battery rang again and again and finally became quiet.

The thunder rumbled, and the atmosphere in the bedroom was inexplicably oppressive. The person who should have woken up earlier was curled up in the soft quilt. The young man closed his eyes tightly, his cheeks were abnormally red, his two beautiful eyebrows were tightly frowned, his lips were dry, and he was begging for something in a low voice, as if he had fallen into an inescapable nightmare, choking and weeping.

The door was knocked, but there was no answer inside. The person who knocked on the door was a little anxious, and there was a noise for a moment, and then there was the sound of the door lock opening.

"Tangtang..."

It was a man who came in and called his name in a very soft voice. The man walked in gradually, with a reassuring scent of pine and cypress on his body.

The bed next to it was slightly sunken, someone sat down, and Tang Tang vaguely felt a broad hand touching his forehead.

"Why is it so hot? Go, call the doctor and ask him to come." The man's face changed, and he frowned and ordered in a low voice.

"Okay sir, but..." The servant paused and said with some hesitation, "Mr. Tang Nian called just now, saying that the dance performance is about to start..."

cold...so cold...

His legs, which were originally unconscious, were in sharp pain, and the thunder outside the window was rumbling. Tang Tang closed his eyes, as if he had returned to the year when his legs were broken.

After his legs were paralyzed, the dance troupe gave up his training spot and accepted Tang Nian, the second runner-up, to join the troupe. Friends came to visit him one after another, saying they were waiting for him to come back to the stage together. In the hospital, although his parents were sad, they also comforted him. , will definitely bring him back to the stage.

After another year, the family's finances could no longer support my brother's dance learning expenses and his medical expenses at the same time. After thinking about it all night, my parents decided to give up his treatment and let him stay at home.

As time passed, the topic of conversation among the friends who learned to dance together gradually became brother.

Tang Nian is so outstanding, Tang Nian is super nice, Tang Nian was praised by the teacher again.

... Then gradually, they never came to see him again, and never saw the younger brother Tang Nian "talked about" that after breaking his leg, he became uncertain and spoke harsh words to his relatives.

...

Sitting in a dilapidated wheelchair, Tang Tang listened to his parents' expectations for his brother in the living room, and listened to his brother's gentle voice in the small bedroom.

He thought, do parents really not know who caused his leg? Do they still remember their little son?

Thinking of how his parents avoided him in embarrassment and guilt at home, Tang Tang looked at the warm light on the floor from the crack in the door, his eyes that were originally bright like stars were covered with gray dilapidated eyes.