The instructor and the chief were jealous

On the way back, the second generation of the army who had suffered a major blow was silent, and even Hong Shen's gang was frightened by the scene of brains.

Of course, since he dared to send his mobile phone, he would not be afraid of Hong Shen calling to complain, first, in more than half a month, Hong Shen's gang was not a good bird, and the skin that they practiced was all withdrawn, and the lesson was almost the same. Besides, he is not a custodian here, and he doesn't have the leisure to help them straighten things out, and whether he dies or lives in the future, or what he will become like has nothing to do with his punishment.

Watching the death row prisoners shoot today, the impact on the grass in these greenhouses is quite big, the mobile phone is to give them a decompression, if someone in them wants to leave, then hurry up, don't stay here to obstruct his eyes, if you want to stay, you must be ready to undergo more brutal training, to be a qualified soldier.

............

The password door lock of the room clicked, Tang Tang entered the house, ignored Jiang Lingyuan, who was playing with something in the semi-open kitchen, sat on the sofa, and grabbed a pillow to hold.

Jiang Lingyuan came out of the kitchen, holding a glass of freshly squeezed lemon juice in his hand, his formal clothes had not been taken off yet, and he looked like he had hurried back from the command headquarters to comfort his son.

walked in front of Tang Tang, bent down, put the glass on the coffee table, and a crisp bump sound brought Tang Tang, whose eyes were empty, back to his senses.

"Drink, it's cold. "

Tang Tang really couldn't help but feel uncomfortable wanting to vomit, let go of the pillow, picked up the lemonade that was just cool, and drank it all in a few sips.

I have to say that the lemonade was cold and cold, and the sweet and sour liquid slashed through the throat, instantly suppressing the nausea that wanted to retch.

Jiang Xing hung his military hat in the hallway, walked around to the kitchen, saw the fruit platter prepared by his brother, washed his hands and walked out, took out the plate, and took out a small tooth watermelon in it and took a bite, and the neatly placed watermelon in the fruit plate suddenly collapsed to the side.

Jiang Lingyuan, who was watching, frowned.

"--You've been so diligent in the past two days, isn't the command department busy?" the younger brother who messed up his fruit bowl asked in a big way, eating his watermelon.

Jiang Lingyuan took his eyes off the fruit bowl that was uncomfortable to look at, and landed on Tang Tang, seeing Tang Tang in the sofa with his eyes closed, he said lightly: "I don't worry about him when I go to the execution ground today." "

Today was shot by a drug trafficker, a peanut passed through the brain, and the human life disappeared with the blood and brain tissue.

Facing killing head-on, this is a level that recruits must pass, if on the battlefield, they can't overcome the level in their hearts, waiting for them is only one end, death.

Jiang Xing put the fruit plate on the coffee table, walked over and picked up the wilting little lion nested in the sofa, Tang Tang was hugged by him, frowned and opened his eyes, and pushed him: "Get out...... , don't bother me. "

He didn't struggle, let his uncle hold it on his lap, and sat on his whole straddle, his full ass under the camouflage uniform was next to what was bulging before Jiang Xing's lower body was erect, and his knees were forced to kneel on the sofa on both sides of his body, which became an extremely ambiguous position.