The prime minister was threatened by being attacked in the opposite room

In the seventh year of the Apocalypse, Daheng and the Kingdom of Wei went to war. The prime minister was seriously ill and comatose, and the generals withered. , Daheng won a complete victory without a single soldier.

The next day, the prime minister woke up, but the war between the two countries has ceased, and the overall situation has been settled...

Nearly the end of the new year, the capital has become more and more silent. The doors and windows of the people's houses are closed, and life is full of fear. Since the Daheng army stationed in the capital, the emperor and ministers have become prisoners. Even the place where Tang Tang recuperates is surrounded by water. .

In the study room, beast gold and charcoal were burning very vigorously. Tang Tang sat down on the couch with his eyes narrowed. The heavy cloak slipped from his shoulders, revealing a light ink-colored thin shirt. He covered his lips and coughed twice. He was as slender as jade Holding a white piece in his hand, it landed on the chessboard with a "da".

A chessboard made of jade, black and white, every step is careful, lifeless...

The door was pushed open with a creak, and the wind and snow whizzed in. In the study, the warmth dissipated. Tang Tang picked up the chess pieces, his eyes were always on the chessboard in front of him, without looking up.

The room is silent, and the smell can drop a needle.

A team of the Daheng Army was waiting outside, the generals armed with armor and sabers, saluted the prime minister with fists in their hands: "President Tang, my emperor welcomes you."

Tang Tang closed his eyes, Ruyu's fingertips twirled the white ball twice, and finally it fell down with a slap. He got up and gathered the cloak, and said softly, "Let's go."

Bai Zi breaks through and fights for a chance.

............

the palace

"Let go of me! You thieves! Let go of me!" The little emperor was wearing prison clothes and was blindfolded and tied to a pillar. The young emperor had been captured for so many days, his expression extremely haggard, and he kept struggling and yelling, " Rebels! You shameless rebels!"

In another room, Tang Tang could hear the little emperor yelling from a long distance away. The blindfolded prime minister was gentle and indifferent, without any panic. He sat on a chair, as if drinking tea in his study, Quite a bit of "whatever comes, you will be safe".

The two compare each other and immediately see whether they are superior or inferior.

[The young emperor of the Wei Kingdom was not afraid of tigers when he was born, so he provoked Daheng. Emperor Nie of Daheng ordered the war. The emperor is hot and unyielding, like a wild rose with thorns, which arouses the interest of the attackers, and thus begins the routine of sadomasochistic love. 】

As for the prime minister in the original text, he spent many years protecting the students with his sick bones, and was put to the miserable end of "the birds are all gone, the good bow is hidden", and the young emperor who was not familiar with him was charged with collaborating with the enemy and treason , On the eve of Daheng's dispatch of troops, he was cut in half outside the main hall.

But that is the plot in the original text. Today, Mr. Ruyu is still alive and well, and he is also a prisoner. Compared with the little emperor who is like a shrew in the market, he is still sick and sick, and he is still in the enemy camp. The unsurprised prime minister is even more admirable.

The door was pushed open, and Nie Yanzhi, who was dressed in a black dragon robe with cold brows, and Pei Yan, who was lazily yawning in silver battle armor, entered the door.