Mental control: The bigwigs overturned and were forced to love the little poor

The next day, the survivors were a little depressed. They licked their thirsty lips and kept looking that way.

The three men were good-looking and capable. They played with guns leisurely, and could faintly hear where they were going to search for supplies, and then returned to the base in a turn.

There is a meaning inside and outside the words. They don't intend to take themselves with them! The remaining four survivors became more and more panicked, and the fear of suffocation spread rapidly among them.

In the survivor, the woman bit her finger anxiously. She looked not young. Although her makeup was unsightly, she could see the charm.

Ruan Xinya endured and endured, and couldn't help it. She straightened her messy hair, wiped her face, and then got up and walked to the three men.

Shen Yun was pointing to the map and saying something to the other two people, and suddenly the voice of conversation stopped, "Madam, what can I do for you?"

Among the three people, Wen Zhong's wild nature is not easy to mess with. Lou Ziqian is full of evil spirits, while Shen Yun's gentleman is polite and has a fatal attraction to women.

Ruan Xinya just looked at Shen Yun's eyes through the lens and felt her heart beating faster. She brushed the hair in her ear and made the atmosphere ambiguous with just one move. "Please... can you take it with you?" Although women are not young girls, they also have a mature intellectuality, which is different from yesterday's hysterical shrew.

But the charming eyes were thrown to the blind man, and the three pure gays faintly revealed the iron curved nature of "I'm afraid you didn't wake up".

Ruan Xinya was completely unconscious and still in the shape of the intellectual elder sister. Wen Cong and Lou Ziqian had a toothache and took their eyes away.

The atmosphere was extremely awkward. Shen Yun coughed softly and said, "I'm sorry, we are going to the city center to search for supplies. It's not suitable to take you."

Since the woman walked over, the survivors next to them have been listening to their conversations. When they heard that these three thighs did not intend to send them to the base, they all panicked.

"What do you mean? So what should we do?" The middle-aged man was in pain all night, his eyes were full of blood, and his voice was hoarse, "Are you going to throw the living here?"

"Yes... I, we will die!"

"You are superpowers! Why don't you save us if you are so strong!"

The noise buzzed and annoying like a fly. Tang Tang lay on the men's coat, with a little crystal bird's nest hanging on the corners of his mouth, and he slept without any image.

Lou Ziqian held his chin and looked at him. The more he looked at it, the more he wanted to be happy. He pinched his little nose with his evil fingers, disturbed people's dreams with his big hands, and pinched the heartless little things.

"No, no, you... Can you take me with you? I'll die. I really can't!" Ruan Xinya's face was white, and she couldn't even set up any more. Her voice was as sharp as if it could break the light bulb.

Tang Tang was frowning and constantly waving his arms to drive flies. He was scared by this scream and opened his eyes in a daze, but before he was conscious, Lou Ziqian's smiling face was immediately imprinted into his eyes.

Tang Tang: "..."

Lou Ziqian winked at him: "Good morning, little cutie~"

"Hus--" Tang Tang took a deep breath and sat up in the dying disease! He immediately shivered, "Yes... I'm sorry."