The little patient was raped by the doctor and fucked her pussy

After a whole morning of torture, Tang Nian finally patted his buttocks and left the ward, and when the others left his sight, the little pitiful girl who was originally miserable on the hospital bed performed a face-changing Sichuan opera on the spot.

There was no one in the ward, and the thin young man in the hospital gown suddenly relaxed his body, and his temperament instantly changed into a well-fed puppet cat, squinting at those beautiful cat eyes, and his smooth back was also lazy. Leaning on the folded hospital bed, the whole person exudes a lazy and wealthy atmosphere from the inside out.

He reached out and touched the fruit plate on the bedside table. His tender white fingers leisurely peeled off the skin of the grapes. The juice flowed from the fingertips to the palm of his hand. Tang Tang squeezed the juicy grapes and passed them to his mouth. If his legs were intact, Emperor Tang would be able to raise his legs on the spot.

It's a pity... there is no audience.

The sweet juice filled his mouth, Tang Tang smacked his lips, and casually thought about what the gentle and handsome Doctor Ji would do to him...

He is really looking forward to it...

Ji Changqing didn't make Tang Tang wait too long, the hospital would deliver the patient's meals at noon every day, and as soon as today's lunch was delivered, Tang Tang knew that he had been waiting.

The light meals were carefully placed on the small table by the nurse who delivered them. Tang Tangyang pretended not to know how to eat the drugged lunch, and soon fell into a drowsy sleep.

After a while, the door was opened, and Ji Changqing in a white coat entered the ward. He locked the door unhurriedly, and closed the curtains with the remote control.

The ward was getting dark, Ji Changqing slowly turned on the light beside the bed, the room was so dark, the warm light on the bed illuminated the sleeping person.

Tang Tang's breathing was steady, and he was wearing a loose hospital gown on his thin body. His skin was fair and smooth, and he was a small one.

The corners of Ji Changqing's lips were raised, and the rimless glasses rested on the bridge of his tall nose. Behind the lenses, the light-colored eyes rolled with desire, a little less refined and a little more beastly. He is not an eager person, on the contrary, he enjoys the hunting process a little bit. When he has enjoyed enough, he takes the restraint belt in his hand and slowly walks towards the sleeping man.

He bent down and peeled off the boy's clothes like opening a gift, revealing the soft and white inside.

The restraint belt in his hand was originally used to restrain disobedient patients, but now it has fulfilled Dr. Ji's animal desires, binding the little patient's hands like a tool of obscenity, and tied them to the bedside.

He pressed one knee on the bed, his dark eyes gazing inch by inch on the young man's white body, and after a while, Ji Changqing stretched out his hand, and lightly poked Tang Tang's light pink nipple trembling from the coolness with his fingertips.

The young man who had been fed sleeping pills breathed steadily and remained unresponsive. His body was lying on the hospital bed like a sacrifice, letting the veterinary doctor in front of him do whatever he wanted.

Ji Changqing's throat moved, he lowered his head and picked up the pink and tender red fruit, sucked with his lips, ground his teeth slightly, and bit the tip of the nipple lightly. To gnaw on the patient's sensitive breasts.

"Woo..."

Tang Tang frowned, obviously not sleeping soundly, following the doctor's movement of biting the nipple, he let out a breath sound or two from time to time, which was pleasant and urgent.