Teacher Tang is scolded by the students Shuanglong

Whether he was afraid that his hair would get in the way Mr. Tang didn't know, but he knew that this little beast really wanted to play with him.

It's over, the waves are over.

Teacher Tang is now lying on the student's wheat-colored chest, panting slightly, his dark brown medium and long hair is moist, his flushed and demonic face is still a little white pulp, and the roots of his snow-white and tender thighs are also reddened by the student's arms, and his toes are curled up.

His ass was raised high, and the already stuffed chrysanthemum hole was also inserted into another student's finger, which stimulated the teacher to tense and snorted: "Ye Huaixun, put ...... Take your paws out, the teacher won't play with you. "

"Don't......"

The ear was suddenly bitten, and the sound of wet and stained water was amplified in his ears, Tang Tang was excited, and his breathing was a little chaotic.

He Wen's hot breath sprayed on the side of his ear, and his voice was hoarse and short: "Teacher...... Baby......" His voice suddenly sank, and Sen was cold: "Slut, don't play with us...... Who do you want to go with? huh??That weak chicken today!"

The big cock that was buried in the intestines and throbbed suddenly, rubbed the fingers and the wriggling intestine meat, and the plump glans chiseled hard deep into the rectum, and suddenly squeezed out a lewd cooing sound. He Wen asked in a low and vicious voice, "Teacher, what did you talk to that weak chicken in the bar today, ah? Why are you smiling so happily......

Tang Tang rolled his eyes and let out a "uh-ah", and before he could speak, he felt that his intestines had been dilated, and "poof" stuffed into another student's glans, which caught him off guard, so that Mr. Tang didn't even have a chance to kick his legs and refuse.

Ye Huaixun lowered his eyes, and he was still trying to go deeper little by little, and the full glans was pushed inside forcefully and firmly, but the sexual organs of these little beasts were already big, and just squeezing into a top made Teacher Tang tremble, feeling that he was about to be torn apart, and he trembled his throat: "Pluck...... Pull it out!!"

Not to mention Tang Tang, the other two men were also uncomfortable, He Wen exhaled, half lying in the messy quilt, his sturdy arms were still tightly wrapped around the crooks of his cold white trembling legs.

The chrysanthemum hole was held up and squirmed slowly, as if he wanted to squeeze out the invading big cock, Ye Huaixun was clamped by the intestinal wall that was desperately squeezed so painful and refreshing, he rolled his Adam's apple a few times, regardless of the teacher's struggling movements, he slammed it in!

With a "snap", the belly violently printed the outline of a big dick.

"Uhhhhh

Tang Tang was suffocated by the top breath, screamed in a hoarse voice, and struggled: "Don't ...... Don't uh, ahhh!!h

"Shhh...... Teacher: Relax, don't bite so hard. He Wen took a breath of cool air, the intestines without a single gap were too tight, and two big cocks with pulses beating suddenly hurt them, but they were more cool, indescribably cool. He panted in a rough voice, grabbed Tang Tang's leg and it fiercely: "Hmm...... Teacher, uh...... Damn, that's fucking cool. "

He violently raped the ripe pussy, the thick cock was stained with countless white turbidity and stabbed in, Ye Huaixun also let go of the speed, with He Wen hoopping Tang The frequency of swinging at high speed, the hideous meat stick covered with green tendons was smashed fiercely, and the hole was slammed and chiseled fiercely! The sao hole was stabbed and screamed, the anal convulsions splashed thick pulp, and the speed of the two big cocks was fast, and the "pop" was slapped into sticky foam at the hole.