Tang Tesuke, swallow the deep point

Lin Fengyan ignored the male assistant's helplessness, twisted his neck, and picked up the golf club: "Okay, don't talk about it, Huo Dong look at it, I will definitely not lose to you this time." "

Huo Tingshen lifted his eyelids to look at him, suddenly chuckled, got up and walked to the venue.

Obviously, he didn't say anything, but Lin Fengyan clearly noticed from his actions that he was disdainful, and he chased after him angrily and shouted: "What do you mean by the surname Huo, look down on me, right? Hey, wait and see, look at how I won your ten balls today!!"

Lin Ershao said with confidence, but it turned out that he said a big thing, the weather is good today, but it can't stand the fact that it is summer, and the weather is a little hot after a long time.

Lin Fengyan was tired and didn't want to force it, the whole person was on the chair, drinking the juice fed by the male assistant, squinting at Huo Tingshen's arm muscles in front of him, tensed up, waved the golf club, and hit the white ball out with a "bang" on the club, and the new assistant immediately put the new ball up, Huo Ting pestle the club, and just looked at people with his eyes down.

"......"

Lin Fengyan inexplicably felt that he was a little redundant, and after another ten minutes, Huo Tingshen didn't want to play, he said something to the male assistant, and then the male assistant took his club, Huo Tingshen waved to the caddy, and the caddy, who had nothing to do for a long time, hurriedly ran over and put the ball for the male assistant.

Huo Tingshen took off his gloves and walked over to sit next to Lin Fengyan, the male assistant who didn't know him very well immediately gave him a glass of wine, Lin Fengyan didn't care, sour: "A handful of old arms and legs, you are not afraid of falling apart." "

Huo Tingshen, who was in the prime of life, ignored the tone of jealousy, he didn't drink, his dark eyes looked at the special assistant's straight hips and perfect waistline when swinging the golf club, and his voice was a little hoarse.

"Did Lin Qingji return to China? "

Lin Fengyan ate a piece of fruit: "Ang, my eldest brother also dug up the top foreign scientist by the way, saying that he was preparing to conquer holographic technology." "

His eldest brother Lin Qingji was an all-round scholar when he went to school, published a paper in the newspaper once, did not accept the invitation of research institutes in various countries after graduation, and opened a laboratory abroad, won numerous awards, and this time he returned to China, ready to overcome holographic technology, and at the same time ...... The eldest young master of the Lin family is also one of the two guys that Lin Fengyan said.

Lin Fengyan said in his heart that they are clearly twins, his brother is as smart as a fox, how can he be funny like a stupid roe deer?

But speaking of this, he remembered one thing: "Hey Tingshen, my eldest brother hasn't returned to China for many years, and I want to invite you to get together." "

Huo Ting sighed, "Forget it, where there is Lin Qingji, there is Shen Lanfeng, I don't want to ruin your brother's reception banquet." "

Lin Fengyan's head is going to be bald, the Lin family is a pair of twin brothers, and the elder brother is close friends with the Shen family's well-known "cunning fox" in the business world, what about him, uh...... may be relying on this stupid energy of the second laba to become friends with the ruthless "Great White Shark" of the Huo family.

Huo and Shen have become business giants, but the two chairmen have their own dislikes.

Huo Tingshen couldn't look down on Shen Lanfeng's eyes like a sieve, and Shen Lanfeng couldn't look down on Huo Tingshen's bloody taste. Usually these two people basically start to be yin and yang as soon as they meet, and then his brother watches the play, and he hurriedly goes to the fight.