Born a Soldier

The time for training passed little by little, and when Chen Liang whistled and told them that today's training was over, these second-generation soldiers threw down the solid wood on their shoulders and collapsed in the mire.

They were covered in mud, their faces inevitably splashed with stars, panting and looking at the sky, tired of not wanting to move a single finger.

Tang Tang was also very tired, but a pair of wolf eyes were still bright and bright, and he seemed to be abused and enjoyed, but he didn't have much strength, standing in the quagmire and adjusting his breathing, slowing down for a few seconds, before bending down to catch Wang Ming, who was flooded by sewage to his mouth and still not moving.

Wang Mingcheng lay in the mud pit in a big shape, emptying himself stupidly, sensing that someone was pulling him, and muttered that don't pull him and let him die here if he doesn't move!

Then he was slapped on the head by Tang Tang, and immediately stopped, struggled to get up, and went to pull the second generation of the military in their small group, several people staggered and supported each other, and finally climbed ashore.

A few instructors are not good things, where are they happy, Jiang Xing sat under the sun umbrella a few steps in front of them, his eyes did not leave his tired nephew from beginning to end, the corners of his lips were flattened, and he couldn't help but shake hands, eager to tell Tang Tang that we would not practice.

The conditions of the troops are difficult, and the training program is also hard and tiring, why did they want Tang Tang to join the army in the first place? It is enough for the Jiang family to have him and his brother on their back, and their little lion should live a life of flamboyance, not so hard.

He sighed, and remembered that the little lion was too energetic and loved the kind of stimulation brought to him by extreme sports, and for a while he really didn't know whether it was better to let him join the army or let him go to play with his life, so he simply let it go first.

Walk over from the big parasol and say, "Ten minutes, go to the bathroom to take a shower, and then go to the cafeteria to eat." Then he looked at the lion cub who had rolled in the mud and motioned for him to go back and wash himself.

Just kidding, although there is a wooden board in the middle of the bathroom in the army, it looks like it has a private space, but the instructor Jiang University doesn't want Tang Tang to wash with them at all.

He hadn't even washed the lion cubs himself, so he could get them cheaper.

Tang Tang had a mud mark on his cheeks, looking at the hint that Jiang Xing gave him, his eyebrows were twisted, and he was just about to say that he was going to the public bathroom to wash, and then he saw Jiang Xing's gaze looking at him, and he moved down faintly.

"......"

Damn, he suddenly remembered that this dog thing had bitten him on the ass the day before yesterday, and the mark had not faded yet.

Tang Tang's ears suddenly turned red, and he turned his head aggrievedly and told Wang Ming to let them go to the bathroom first and go back to wash themselves, and then walked up to Jiang Xing murderously, gritting his teeth and saying a word.

"Let's go, uncle!"

The corners of Jiang Xing's lips hooked up a smile, and he reached out and rubbed the stain on Tang Tang's cheek with his thumb, looking innocent, as if the tooth mark on his nephew's buttocks was not bitten by him.

Today's weather is very good, occasionally a little wind blows, the two of them walked to the officer's dormitory, Tang Tang deeply experienced the touch of clothes stained with sewage and mud clinging to the flesh, his face became more and more smelly, and he became more and more irritable to speed up his pace, and when he returned to the room, he immediately rushed into the bathroom and took off the camouflage.