Elite Special Assistants were made to cry

Shen Lanfeng sweated a little, and smiled contentedly, and slowly stroked the hot palm along the root of Tang Tang's thigh, and his tone was lazy: "Are you comfortable, Tang Tezhu?"

His voice was low and magnetic, and he asked curiously, "Is it cool to steal people, huh......?"

Tang Tang blushed with shame, this human organ was never pulled out, and as he spoke, he began to grind his orgasmic heart shallowly, and for a while, the roots of his thighs were trembling, his voice was hoarse, and he scolded: "Mixed ...... Bastard!"

Shen Lanfeng chuckled, just wanted to say something, but Lin Qingji on the side couldn't help it, he let go of the sexual organ that was almost meaningless, walked over, and put his slender and good-looking hand on Tang Tang's knee.

"Lan Feng, it's my turn. "

Don't look at Lin Da Scientist's gentle appearance, but as a meat Wen attacker, the sexual organs he exposed are not lost to Huo Tingshen and Shen Lanfeng, who are two years older, and they may have been holding back for a long time, the column body is swollen red with anger, and the glans is still dripping with water.

Shen Lanfeng paused, stopped for a few seconds, and the thick and long sexual organs were pulled out from the red and swollen anal opening little by little.

"Woo......"

Tang Tang couldn't bear the rubbing, his eyes were red, and he was short of breath.

As the man withdrew, the pussy gradually spit out this big cock that made him comfortable and uncomfortable, and the green tendons of the pulled out column body were protruding, and there were layers of bright crystal hanging on the surface.

When the big cock was pulled out with a "pop", the little asshole was not blocked, and it became a lewd meat hole in an instant, and the ripe red flesh of the anal mouth squirmed slightly, and the turbid white contained in it was squeezed out.

Lin Qingji and Shen Lanfeng's eyes sank, the hole was no longer closed, they could even see clearly that the red intestine meat was slightly wriggling, very bright color, and there was a bubble of turbid white in it, as the peristalsis flowed out of the anal opening, the white mucus gradually snaked and slid down, wetting the reddened buttocks, forming a very erotic picture.

The two men's treacherous eyes were too hot, Tang Tang couldn't help curling his toes, and his ashamed eyes were shining.

There is undoubtedly a contrasting cuteness in the appearance of the elite special assistant, Lin Qingji took over Shen Lanfeng's position, he held Tang Tang's knee and stroked it upward, and waited until it reached the root of his thigh to stop, his fingers hooked Tang Special Assistant's bandage that bound the flesh, and the palm of his hand continued to slide against the black fabric.

Lin University scientists seem to like this "serious" workplace gadget, or maybe it is ...... I like Don Tesuke to be by him in this workplace gadget.

Tang Tang trembled slightly when he touched him, and he forced himself to calm down: "Academician Lin, your laboratory and the Huo Group still have cooperation, you can't uh-"

Before Tang Tezhu finished speaking, Lin Da Scientist inserted his thick and long sexual organs into the flesh hole, and the intestines that had not yet closed did not need to be expanded, and the moistness was enough, and the man rushed in directly with a gun, suddenly interrupting what Tang Tang said, so that the discussion behind him turned into mourning and crying.

"Uh-huh...... Other...... Woo woo don't ......"

Lin Qingji exhaled comfortably, and he looked down to see that his thick and long thing had completely entered the red and swollen flesh hole.