Brother, you hurt me/TX (ending)

"What's going on!" Jiang Xi looked at the barrage in horror, and his voice was piercing: "What about Li Rong?!Is this what he did?"

Bao Chengping was also so anxious that he was sweating profusely, and his voice quickened: "Li Rong can't be contacted anymore, the most important thing now is to quickly suppress public opinion on the Internet!!"

Jiang Xi gritted his teeth with hatred and tried his best to calm down: "I can't care so much now, since some people suspect that Tang Tang and Feng Zhemao are putting on a show, then ask the water army to confirm the rumors!"

"That's right......" Bao Chengping wiped his sweat, unwilling and had no other way: "When the public opinion passes, you can still come out to sing and release an album, and when the time comes, we will settle accounts with Tang Tang!!"

Jiang Xi and Bao Chengping hated it so much, they decided that Tang Tang knew about their conspiracy, and deliberately set up a trap to wait for them to drill!

Bao Chengping contacted the water army, desperately poured dirty water on Tang Tang, and also gave the screenshot of Feng Zhemao's circle of friends to the marketing account, trying to turn them into this editing turmoil is a drama in which Tang Tang is dissatisfied with the artist jumping ship and directing and performing by himself.

Having money can make the ghost grind, and a large sum of money is smashed down, but the effect is out, and now more and more people think that Jiang Xi is a victim.

Seeing that public opinion had improved, Jiang Xi breathed a sigh of relief, and Tang Tang was a little proud that he struggled in every possible way and still got into trouble.

He has already thought about it, during this time, he will first set up a victim character for himself, and when the turmoil passes, he can still come out to make money.

As for Tang Tang, when he comes back, he will "must" liquidate and liquidate!

Jiang Xi lazily took a sip of coffee on the table, and his heart gradually became stable.

finally calmed down, but found that the noise outside was getting louder and louder, Jiang Xi wrung his eyebrows, and muttered "no rules" rather dissatisfied.

Before he could finish speaking, the door was opened, and before Jiang Xi could get angry, he saw two people in police uniforms walk into the office.

Jiang Xi's hand shook, and the coffee was instantly sprinkled on his pants, he panicked, hurriedly put down the cup, and asked calmly: "Two police officers, is there anything wrong?"

The voice was delicate and weak, but innocent.

Outside the door, the lively artists and staff secretly glanced over, discussing in detail "What crime did Jiang Xi commit", "Such a big battle", and "Equipped with guns".

The police officer saw too many cannibal flowers, and he was indifferent to Jiang Xi's soft words, and took out the arrest warrant on official business.

"Mr. Jiang Xi, now I suspect that you bought a murderer, please cooperate with the investigation. "

The crowd was dumbfounded.

Bao Chengping was also dumbfounded, and he argued with difficulty: "Officer, this is ...... No...... No, our Jiangxi ants don't dare to step on it, how can it be related to murder. He laughed and hurriedly pulled Jiang Xi's arm: "Jiang Xi! Jiang Xi, you speak!"

As soon as he heard about buying murder, Jiang Xi finally panicked, he suddenly broke free from Bao Chengping's pull, his face turned pale, as if he wanted to explain for himself, but before he could say a word, an artist at the door immediately exclaimed.