Fucked after basketball game with cum in mouth

At 7:29 in the morning, Lu Zixuan opened his eyes on time, got out of bed lightly, and turned off the alarm clock that was about to ring.

Tang Tang huddled under the quilt and slept soundly, without being affected at all.

After Lu Zixuan washed and dressed, he climbed onto the bed and gently hugged Tang Tang, kissed his sleeping red face, and coaxed him softly, "Tangtang...wake up, little lazy pig ? There is a game in the Xiangyang basketball team today, didn't you make a fuss yesterday and insist on getting up early to cheer Xiangyang?"

"Well......

Tang Tang's obedient black hair slept in a mess, and he closed his eyes and leaned against the man's warm embrace, moaning and wrinkling his little face as he wanted to hug him.

"So squeamish..."

Lu Zixuan smiled helplessly, lowered his head and gnawed at the white neck exposed by the little sticky man, carried the sleepy-eyed Tang Tang to the bathroom like a child, and squeezed strawberry-flavored toothpaste for him with his own hands.

He said softly, "Open your mouth, Tangtang."

Cold toothpaste touched warm lips, Tang Tang was wearing a large silk pajamas, and there were ambiguous red marks on his collarbone and bare white chest that symbolized the fierce battle last night, he closed his eyes sleepily, "Ah-- " opened his mouth.

It was the first time that Young Master Lu took care of someone well, and Tang Tang tidied up the little man in a daze.

In the end, after tidying up, she went to ask for a strawberry-flavored kiss, but after waking Tang Tang up, she was given a vicious look by this little heartless man.

The reason, it's a long story...

Ever since Tang Tang foolishly agreed to these three bastards to live together in the school bathroom that day, we Tang Tang's little butts have never been free.

Several men made a strict bedtime schedule, Jiang Che on Monday, Lu Zixuan on Tuesday, Ni Xiangyang on Wednesday, together on Thursday and Friday, draw lots on rest days.

And yesterday it happened to be Lu Zixuan's turn, Tang Tang tactfully mentioned that he wanted to cheer for Ni Xiangyang tomorrow, the fox smiled and agreed, but in the end he played with Tang Tang all night, and his little asshole was covered. It's swollen from playing, and even now it's still containing the man's semen.

After tidying Tang Tang's tie, Lu Zixuan stretched his collar and let him stare. After everything was tidied up, he raised his head, hooked Tang Tang's chin with his fingers and gave a deep kiss, and rubbed his waist with the other hand ambiguously, and finally rested on the seam of his buttocks...

The slender fingers poked the anal plug at the back, and the vixen asked him with a chuckle, "Can you hold it? Baby."

The anal plug was poked inward, and Tang Tang almost went limp in a jerk, he was already very sensitive to being fucked, and sometimes even smelling the smell of men, his back acupoint would feel wet.

"You...don't mess with me." Tang Tang blushed, grabbed the back of Lu Zixuan's hand, gritted his teeth, and moaned.

With the strength of a small animal, the bite didn't hurt at all, but itchy. Lu Zixuan's throat moved, and he pitifully rubbed Tang Tang's little hand under his body, his voice changed three tunes: "Tangtang..."

His hands were thick and stiff, as if they could poke through a man's pants, Tang Tang's ears were red, he didn't speak, but moved his hands unconsciously.

............

After leaving the bedroom, Lu Zixuan felt refreshed and satisfied, while the poor Tang Tang's eyes and brows were full of spring, and his legs were trembling violently.