Angelo is depressed

The wolfish thing swelled and stuck in the genital cavity and sprayed hot. The pleasure of the flesh and the humiliation of Alpha glands being injected with pheromones made Tang Tang lose his eyesight and struggle with his muscles. He could only be forced to accept a wave of Alpha A strong essence.

The last turbidity filled the genital cavity, An Qiluo let go of his neck contentedly, licking the blood stains with the tip of his tongue, "Well... the admiral's acupoints are awesome." The lazy voice praised without hesitation.

The vines in the snow quietly bear fruit, and the slightly drunken aroma of the wine adds a bit of the clarity of the cold snow, filling the room with an aftertaste.

Jun Yanxiao opened the door, and before he could enter, he was overwhelmed by the rush of pheromone and his nerves were tense. He put on the ear clip blocker to repel the smell of red wine, and then comfortably inhaled the desolate smell that filled the room .

"This thing is quite useful," Jun Yanxiao said to himself, touched the black and red ear clips, strode to the bedside, and said "Tsk", "I said, third prince, you are immoral. "

An Qiluo snorted, he straightened up, pulled out the admiral's penis in the admiral's meat hole with a "boom", took out the medicine from the space button, and sprayed it on Tang Tang's reddened glands finely.

"Is everything arranged?"

"It's over. Fu Chengze contributed money, I contributed, and your people helped to divert attention. No one in the Federation doubted it." Jun Yanxiao was speaking, and his rough hands were stroking the reddened glands .

Tang Tang regained consciousness from the aftertaste of the climax, and heard such a passage, his lustful eyes stared at the ice, and he panted hoarsely: "What are you going to do!" Do your best, just to insult him.

At this time, half a month had passed since escorting Fu Chengze to Karen Star. Tang Tang was invited by the military department to serve as an instructor for the army in closed training. Relying on the physique of a high-quality Alpha, he sent them all to the hospital, but in the end he could not escape being stunned by drugs.

Jun Yanxiao laughed when he heard this, he lowered his head, sprayed all his scorching breath on the general's sensitive glands, and said viciously: "I want the general to give me a son."

Alpha received the provocation, the pheromones swept like a blizzard, and the whiskey and cigars were not afraid, and greeted them fiercely and violently, clamoring for conquest.

"You're courting death!" Tang Tang said word for word with sharp amber eyes. The coldness in his words seemed to turn into ice balls.

Jun Yanxiao smiled lowly, he opened his mouth to bite the gland, and said in a vague voice, "Well, quickly clamp me to death with your meat hole." The old hooligan never knew what shame was.

The canine teeth pierced the skin, and Alpha's pheromone rushed into Tang Tang's body domineeringly. Tang Tang grunted "Ugh". As an Alpha, he was flushed and dizzy from the pain after being marked three times a day.

The pheromone of the unfamiliar Alpha made Angelo frown. He put on ear clips to isolate the smell of whiskey and cigars, and watched Tang Tang's own "mark" being covered by another Alpha with some dissatisfaction.

The pheromones between A and A are repelled, and they will not be marked successfully. Unfamiliar pheromones will be slowly metabolized in the body, so Alpha's repeated marking is needed to make Tang Tang's body more adaptable to their information. white.

The pain was mixed with inexplicable pleasure, Tang Tang's eyelashes trembled, and he lay on the bed as if exhausted, breathing.

Jun Yanxiao's Adam's apple twitched slightly, and he let go of his neck contentedly. He tore off his trousers, and without taking off his clothes, he just held the big bird up and fucked it into the wet and soft asshole with a gun.