The original owner was secretly rubbed

"Oh my god, three little brutes......"

Tang Tang lay on the kang and cursed, and turned himself over with difficulty.

His somewhat pale and fragile side face rubbed against the pillow, his eyes stared blankly at the sunny window, it was just six o'clock, and the staff of the program team still had half an hour to record, so it stands to reason that he should get up.

But...... Don't want to move.

There were no outsiders in the house, and Tang Yingdi was too lazy to pretend to be a person, biting the pillow and crying, poking the system in his heart.

[System,Has the protagonist attacked a move?] 】

[System: The protagonist is exploring Jiang Xi's information, and the progress is 50%. 】

I checked it out very quickly in one night.

Tang Tang didn't fake crying, his eyes narrowed like a little fox, [Adding fuel to the fire, sorting out the information I found before, and quietly sending it over. 】

[System: Accept the command.] 】

Tang Tang was satisfied, turned over comfortably, the soreness instantly surged up from the position below the waist, he gasped, scolded in his heart for a long time, and then slowly crawled out of the bed, and swung his legs to find clothes.

The agent left the cover of the quilt and was naked in the air, his skin was very white, the traces of rope binding were obvious, the two trembling and erect nipples were red and swollen like small grapes, and the tooth marks were scattered all over his body.

This lustful body combined with the agent's pale and fragile face can almost make people's dicks hard just by looking at it.

Behind him, three little beasts held the porridge that had been made with great difficulty, and politely raised the flag.

Tang Tang's eyes moved slightly, as if he hadn't found anything, and even squatted down to rummage through the clothes in the suitcase.

The agent's fair and delicate back is smooth and beautiful, and the plump buttocks are imprinted with tooth marks, maybe it was too deep yesterday, and not long after he squatted down, the sticky semen flowed down the intestines "tick-tock" to the ground.

"Bastard!" Tang Tang grinded his teeth and cursed secretly.

"Is my brother talking about us?" Meng Xiao Bastard smiled and groaned, buried his head in the agent's neck and sniffed, and was very well-behaved: "Good morning, brother." "

His hair made his neck socket itch, Tang Tang angrily pushed his head aside and pulled out a set of shirts and trousers in the suitcase.

On a hot day, I don't know if this little bastard did it on purpose, there are marks on his arms and thighs, and they can't be exposed at all.

Qi Yan put down the tray, leaned over and stole a kiss on the side of the agent's face, and asked softly, "Did you sleep well, brother?"

Before Tang Tang could answer, his face was held by Qin Yu domineeringly, and he kissed him on the head.

The big boy's eyes were shining, and the corners of his lips were curled: "Morning, brother." "

The "......" agent was numb, and went to the bathroom with a small heart-shaped seal on his forehead.

After dealing with the shameful stomach of semen, Tang Tang went out with red ears, and when he returned to the house, the wolf cubs had already laid out the things that could be eaten with great difficulty.