Come home with me (end) horse riding play

It was very quiet outside tonight. Tang Tang woke up and faintly noticed something wrong. He pushed the door in a cloak--

The night was low, and several peasant-like guards were hung high by the rattan net. Maybe they had struggled and looked at each one.

Under the hazy moonlight, Pei Yan restrained his eyes, lightly wore his armor, and didn't say anything. He just drank a cup of wine.

The Prime Minister was stunned and looked at his face in a trance. The general's eyes were full of blood, and there were small wounds on his face. His chin was haggard and demire and manly.

It's just... It's like I haven't slept well for many days.

Tang Tang was dumb: "You..."

"Do you miss me?" Pei Yan interrupted him, said something, and shook his head dullly, "No, you've run away."

After drinking the liquor, he threw away the wine pot, opened his arms to the prime minister, and said in a hoarse voice: "I miss you. Come on, give me a hug."

The pro-guard was escorted by the general. Tang Tang closed his eyes silently and only felt a slight pain in his heart.

I was speechless for a long time...

The general raised his arms, but Meiyu fell into his arms.

In the moonlight, Pei Yan's eyes turned red and suddenly burst out. He crushed the prime minister to the ground fiercely. The snowflakes splashed on the green silk, and his hot nose was sprayed. The heat was hot and slightly cold, and his lips and tongue were intertwined. He hooked Tang Tang's soft tongue to suck, bite, and was fierce, as if he wanted to swallow Meiyu into his stomach. The prime minister could only raise his neck and was forced. He endured, his muffled humming, and his tongue was numb. It was not until he tasted the smell of blood that Pei Yan withdrew his rude tongue from the American population.

The end of the Prime Minister's eyes turned red. He turned his head and coughed a few times. The red blood stains stuck to his lips and gasped softly, "Pei Yan, I'm in pain."

Pei Yan's back stiffened, and the red color of his eyes completely faded. He said in a hoarse voice, "What's the pain?" The general slowly got up, took out a small jade bottle from his arms and fed it to Tang Tang's lips.

The prime minister's chest hurt so much that he lowered his head and took a sip, and the smell of blood was extremely heavy.

"I picked Bai Huan back," Pei Yan finished feeding him, holding his face with a rough big hand, his forehead close to it, and whispered, "Come home with me."

Tang Tang: "..."

The general was drunk and only childishly close to his lover. He went back in a low voice, said that he missed him, said that the emperor's temper was getting worse and worse, and that the doctor accidentally broke his ribs.

They said... they were all waiting for their wife to come home.

Some people are difficult to harvest as soon as they meet. Tang Tang Tang is young and sick. He protects the little prince to rise to the throne step by step and stand firm. In the end, he ended up in a desolate end. He was used to it. Originally, he planned to be happy with them, but now he also wants to be wayward. With a few enthusiasm, he will promise to you.

"Okay, let's go home." Tang Tang closed his eyes and responded softly.

Pei Yan was still nagging about his heart. He was stunned when he heard the words. After a few seconds, he picked up the prime minister and strode to step on the snow.

The horse was dark, with four hooves stepping on the snow, and his back was shiny. It was extremely fierce. Pei Yan held Tang Tang Tang's waist, turned over, and held the reins. The horse raised his hooves and roared like the wind.