accidentally connected to his adoptive father's phone

Tang Tang was knocked forward, the empty and thirsty pussy was like a water curtain hole, and it was violently filled with thick and long meat columns, and when he entered in that moment, he was going to die of grinding the green tendons on his cock.

"Woo-ah-ah...... It's so deep...... It's so deep......"

Huo Ting listened to his crying muttering, took his hand, and it like a horse, dragging and pulling it hard, "poof, poof, poof" crashed out countless mucus, and the chiseled little belly bulged out a big bag.

"Uhhh......h The stomach is about to be pierced, woo, ah!!" Tang Tang cried incoherently, and the big buttocks covered with the man's finger marks trembled to accept the impact.

The male special assistant was held by the chairman and fucked wildly, and his waist was bent into a bow, like a beautiful little mare, and the soul of being fucked by the master's ass flew out.

Huo Tingshen dragged his waist and sent him to the waist, and the big guy covered with hideous green tendons kept inserting in the ripe little asshole, and the mucus stained by the pillar body dripped down with the thrusting, and the man's sexy rough pant was very enjoyable.

Tang Tezhu was only passed by Shuanglong in the afternoon, and at this time, the intestines were made to climax by a random thrust, it was painful and refreshing, he cried and panted as if he was about to die, tears crackled, and he couldn't control his wet face.

Huo Tingshen made some savage movements, his chest was heaving and panting, as if he was distressed, and he was afraid of damaging Tang Tang, so he was hesitating to forget it, what did it have to do with Tang Tang? It wasn't that the two beasts broke themselves apart and took the opportunity to ask for Tang Tang's body.

The big cock is hot and hot, and the intestines don't care about the inner struggle of its owner at all, and sucks hard, so that Huo Tingshen, who is hesitating, almost can't help but pound hard.

He went on a business trip for a week, and he didn't Tang Tang's hole for seven days, this man who had just enjoyed bliss before going abroad was too cruel, he was about to go crazy, and he couldn't stand it.

Chairman Huo couldn't bear to see his eyes red, and he wheezed like a beast, but he couldn't help it, the little assistant cried that his heart, liver and lungs hurt, and his white body was trembling. He pursed his lips, and most of his anger at learning that he was cuckolded dissipated directly, and he was reluctant to continue to make him feel uncomfortable on the tip of the tip.

The man sighed, scolding himself in his heart for being really completely planted. He was no longer grabbing Tang Tang's two wrists, his big hand pressed the red and swollen little buttocks, trying to pull out the cock.

The friction generated when the big cock was withdrawn from the intestines made Tang Tang whimper. He was short of breath, as if he was afraid that the man would him so roughly, and he sobbed quietly and discussed: "Dong ...... Chairman, I ...... Can I come by myself?" he bit his lip, and the roots of his ears shy faded from the sunset: "I...... Can I do it myself, okay, okay?"

The more he spoke, the lower his voice became, if it weren't for Huo Tingshen's good hearing, he might not be able to hear this tangled murmur, but ...... Huo Ting's eyes were dark.

Do it yourself? And this kind of good thing?!

That has to be.

"Yes," Huo Tingshen pulled out his sexual organs, Tang Tang immediately whimpered and softened his waist, he carefully picked up Tang Tang, walked to the sofa in the living room and sat down, and let Tang Tang straddle him.

Tang Tang straddled Huo Tingshen's body, kneeling on the sofa with his knees and calves, he hugged Huo Tingshen's neck, the hot big cock rubbed back and forth between his buttocks, and the sound of "cooing" water was chaotic.