Ghost Doctor: Friends, I'm afraid you have an intracranial disease

At Haishi, the candles in the Zichen Hall were brightly lit. The imperial doctors who should have rested earlier wiped the cold sweat from their foreheads, and hurried in with their medicine boxes.

Emperor Nie's clothes were disheveled, only a long robe was put on, and half of his honey-colored chest was exposed. He wiped the face of the man on the couch who was bleeding from the corner of his lips with a gloomy expression.

"Everyone went forward to make a careful diagnosis and treatment." Nie Yanzhi's brows and eyes were cold, but when his eyes fell on the sleeping person on the couch, there seemed to be a little bit of distress and... and regret?

The imperial doctors respectfully lowered their eyes, one by one went forward to feel the pulse, and at the same time they were terrified by this thought, and said in their hearts that they were really bewitched, how could Emperor Nie, who is famous for his cruelty and cruelty, feel remorse?

He was afraid that he would only make others regret it.

Putting away their disrespectful sighs, the imperial doctors settled down and carefully checked the pulse for the head on their neck, but the more careful they were, the more frantically their hearts beat.

External deficiency and internal deficiency, the pulse condition is weak and unresponsive, this is a rootless pulse.

The old imperial doctors broke out in a cold sweat, gathered together and talked slowly for a while, and then, amid Nie Yanzhi's increasingly cold face, said cautiously: "Your Majesty, the young master is seriously ill, and his pulse is weak, so we can only..."

The imperial doctor wiped his sweat, and said again: "I can only hang my breath with blood ginseng that has been around for a hundred years..."

"..."

"Trash," Nie Yanzhi closed his eyes, and held the prime minister's bloodless hand, "Go get it."

"Yes." The imperial doctors nodded repeatedly, and when they got out of the room, they found that the official uniforms on their backs were sweating profusely.

The face of the person on the couch was pale, blood trickled down the corners of his lips, and his breathing was intermittent, like a lustful corpse.

Nie Yanzhi carefully wiped the blood from the corners of his lips, his brows and eyes became more and more sullen, "Why are you so slow!"

Several palace people lowered their heads so tightly that they didn't dare to take a breath.

"..." As soon as Yu Xiao entered the door, he heard the faint angry voice of the emperor, and suddenly he was helpless, "What's the hurry, this is not coming."

The ghost doctor Yu Xiao is romantic and has an eccentric personality.

"I said, what's wrong with you and Pei Yan? It's windy and snowy outside, and I've only been in Beijing for less than a moment, and I was dragged into the palace by the collar without stopping," Yu Xiao swept the snow-stained Feiyi , and sighed, "Friends, don't shy away from practicing medicine, otherwise... I will give you a diagnosis and treatment first?"

As soon as the general who was one step behind entered the palace, he heard this man say something about their brains, frowning, and stuffed things to Yu Xiao, "Don't be poor, I brought you the medicine box, and get a pulse quickly."

The general has excellent martial arts skills. He first met a friend in the city. Before the friend who had not seen him for a long time finished saying hello, he flew over the wall with a doctor who was not very skilled. But halfway through the flight, the man clamored for the medicine box again, taking care of his friend's hand. With a poisonous needle in his hand, the general hesitated again and again and let go of the burden on his shoulders, and flew back to get the medicine box.