Current stimulation: The little poor man was deinated

"Well..."

As soon as Shen Yun's thick and long sex organ withdrew, the spiritual power could not be completely dissipated uncontrollably, but Tang Tang, who was full of thick semen, was already distracted. When he heard the man's order in a trance, he subconsciously closed Yanhong's little mouth. "Gulong" obediently swallowed the thick semen into his stomach.

After climaxes again and again, the teenager who was new to the personnel played with the meat hole and trembled like a sieve bran, so at the moment when he disappeared in his mind, Tang Tang completely lost his strength. He could only let his sweaty jade body paralyze into mud, pout his buttocks lewdly, and gasped.

In the open wild, there is only the gurgling stream and the gasp of Tang Tang's young cat. The clean body fragrance of the teenager seems to be the most aphrodisiac in the world, and the men's breathing is getting faster and faster.

What's more... The back, waist, plump buttocks, the teenager's kneeling posture was so lewd. Lou Ziqian's eyes were slightly dark. He squatted down, reached out and touched the swollen acupuncture point.

The red and swollen meat flowers splashed lewd water everywhere.

The young man's white and slender knuckles were all swallowed by the coquettish intestines. The green little buttocks were red and swollen into a circle, and he tightly smacked the master's fingers like a meat condom to stop itching. Lou Ziqian held the teenager's wrist and slowly added gravity. Tang Tang Tang's slender fingers were forced to play with his plump meat hole again.

"Well...no...no, no..." Tang Tang Tang's eyes were red and gasping, his plump buttocks twisted and shaking, swinging with delicate meat waves, lewd and lustful.

Lou Ziqian's breath was slightly heavy. He pulled out the teenager's hand, and the high momentum under his crotch was like a broken bamboo into the teenager's body. The coquettish water was crushed and splashed, and the big chicken bar had almost no pause, and he rudely "poops" the dry hole.

"Ah, ah!!"

Tang Tang cried "ah" and trembled, and his body was dry, and then there was a violent bump. The man's thick and long sex organ was like a broken bamboo, poking the entangled meat layer by layer. The big glans was rude and hit the red and swollen acupuncture point.

"Baby, the little coquettish hole is so fucked," Lou Ziqian gasped and gasped, only feeling that the big dick under his crotch was very comfortable to be served by the flesh of the hole. He held Tang Tang Tang's waist with big hands and suddenly took it to his crotch. The meat stick advanced at the same time. "Papa" hit the transformation of the snow-white buttocks crazily and carefully.

"Wow...bad, uh-huh...bad guy!"

Tang Tang was pressed under the man. The tender and plump buttocks were raised high. The big purple-red thing went in and out of the thighs. The little asshole of the new person was red and swollen. The delicate meat waves trembled and sweated profusely.

"Baby, brother will take you to play something different," Lou Ziqian snorted, and his throat groaned contented contentedly. He lowered his head, his narrow eyes were dark and deep, and his hands tightly wrapped around the young man's waist. "thorny" small electric current attached to the big dick wrapped in intestines, straight crushing and stirring the acupuncture point.

"Ah, ah, ah!! No!! No!!" Tang Tang screamed, and his body spasmed like an electric shock. Under the stimulation of the electric current, his intestines trembled and secreted a large amount of lewd water. The pleasure was mixed with indescribable numbness, which made him almost lose his mind.

"Hus..." Lou Ziqian took a cold breath. His things were tightly wrapped, and the layers of charming meat squirmed like a hungry and thirsty mouth, which made Lou Ziqian a little unbearable. Immediately, regardless of the struggle of his subordinates, his waist and crotch moved more and more fiercely. The strong root "pop-pop" blocked all the coquettish water in the coquettish intestines without any skill. The ground is plugged in.