Arc 12 : The autistic adopted son in the text of the wealthy family

[Cannon fodder character replacement: Tang Tang, the autistic son of Tang Chengyan, the head of the Tang family in X City, but no one knows that Tang Tang and the head of the Tang family are not related by blood, just because his parents once helped Tang Chengyan a favor, so after the couple died in a car accident, and the seven-year-old Tang Tang was thrown by the best relatives in the orphanage to fend for himself and got autism, Tang Chengyan simply took Tang home and announced that this was his biological son, however, no one doubted it. 】

The dark curtains block the warm light outside, the luxurious room has not much furnishings, it is a little empty and monotonous, the various books are meticulously placed on the shelves, the latest painting on the drawing board is only half completed, the owner has no patience for it, the fluffy gray carpet is almost covered with brightly colored canvases, and the peculiar smell of poppy oil of paint quietly spreads in the room.

In the middle of the two-meter bed curled up a sleeping person, his black hair was slightly long, and his skin was almost almost transparent, he seemed to be very insecure, and he was curled up even when he slept.

Six.

The physiological alarm clock opens the eyes of the sleeping man, and his moist eyes are full of mechanical hollowness, with a shocking beauty, like a delicate but lifeless doll.

[Ding-Surveillance identification to trigger, after detection, there is no monitor in the room at present.] 】

Hearing this voice, the young man blinked, his empty eyes instantly overflowed with demagogic brightness, he stretched his waist with a "hmm", lifted the quilt, and walked barefoot to the bathroom.

Bai Nen's feet stepped on the plush carpet, and instantly fell in, he walked to the bathroom step by step, pinched a little to wash up, looked at the mirror in front of him, and looked at the young man.

The young man in the mirror has slightly long black hair, his skin is a little pale and weak, he is wearing loose pajamas, and his dark eyes are too beautiful to speak, but unfortunately I don't know why there is no sense of mechanism.

The combination of the young man's facial features is exquisite, and the eyelashes are very long...... Very curly, like a plus-size Barbie doll, even the delicate lips are good-looking, pale color, his figure is a little pale and thin, and the beautiful collarbone is exposed from the wide neckline, but this loose pajamas still can't stop his perfect curves, the waist is very thin, as if Yingying is in a hand, the buttocks are very plump, and it looks good.

Even though Tang Tang has been looking at this face for several days, every time he looks in the mirror, he will be amazed by this fragile but tenacious teenager.

In front of the mirror, he put away the vivid emotions on the surface, and in the blink of an eye, he returned to his former appearance of closing himself, and he walked out step by step, as if he had set a program, and the distance between each step was as perfect as if he had measured it with a ruler.

The door was opened from the inside, and when the old housekeeper saw that the little young master had actually gotten up, he withdrew his hand that was about to knock on the door in surprise, and looked at him kindly: "Little young master, it's time for breakfast." "

As soon as Tang Tang opened the door, he saw someone standing outside the door, subconsciously shrank slightly, and when he realized that the person standing outside was the housekeeper's grandfather, he relieved his heart, pursed his lips, and walked down the stairs obediently.

"Little Master, be careful. "

The butler said lovingly, he took a few steps away, and wanted to protect him to go down, but the little boy was very stubborn, only lowered his head, pursed his lips, and walked at his own pace. The old housekeeper was helpless and sad, he sighed: "Little master, we should go back to X City today, but you look like this now, alas...... What should I do when I go back? "