The nephew proudly showed off to his uncle and was hit tragically

This bastard won't let go when he bites people, and he just came out of the hospital, and his injuries have not healed, so he can't scold...... Scolding can still be done.

The soldiers and horses were in a mess for a while, and no one refused to admit defeat, Jiang Xing let him bite, scolded and picked up the clothes on the back of his neck with his other hand, and the uncle and nephew entered the door in an extremely awkward posture.

The door of the dormitory was slammed shut, and the house seemed to tremble.

............

Tang Tang leaned on the sofa with his arms in his arms, his plaster calf unceremoniously rested on the coffee table, knocked the cigarette case of an officer who was not serious and violated discipline to the ground, and did not pick it up, glanced at it slightly, and raised his eyelids to look at his uncle defiantly.

"Uncle, do you like the gift I gave you?" said the bastard, smiling brightly, a mouthful of small white teeth that seemed to reflect the light.

It's pretty good......

Jiang Xing glanced down at the bloody tooth marks on his tiger's mouth, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly, and he said lightly: "I like ......" He raised his head and smiled lovingly at Tang Tang: "Little rabbit cub, wait for your leg to be healed." "

Then my leg may not be better.

Tang Tang thought to himself, he didn't take it seriously, yawned slowly, and muttered: "I'm sleepy, go back and make up for sleep...... He suddenly remembered something, looked at Jiang Xing and asked, "Where do I live." "

As soon as he said where to live today, Jiang Xing was also a little stunned, he just received a call from his brother, and the house was not cleaned up, there was only one room that could live in people, how could he know where Tang Tang lived.

"You ......," he paused for a few seconds and said casually, "sleep in a bed with me." "

Tang Tang sighed.

After a few seconds......

"!!?"

His eyes widened suddenly, and he carefully looked up and down at his own uncle, and said quietly: "Uncle, is our family already poor like this?

The tone was extremely compassionate.

"......... Get lost. "

Jiang Xing had to go to the base in the afternoon, and he didn't have time to talk to him, and the two of them hid needles in their yin and yang weirdness and scolded each other for a long time, until they were about to go back to the room, they found that something seemed to be missing.

The nephew was sincere: "Ask my beloved uncle, do you see my suitcase so big, where did it go?"

Uncle Jiang: "......"

This time, he didn't wait for Tang Tang to continue talking, he got up first, walked to the door quickly, opened the door, brought the lonely box in, and then closed the door, never giving the little bastard a chance to speak.

Followed by...... The demon king of the mixed world let his uncle carry it on his shoulders like a big man, even if this did not stop, the little mouth chattered endlessly to ask his uncle to be careful not to fall him, Jiang Xing's temples jumped suddenly, and he took a few strides up the stairs, and put the little bastard on his shoulder on the ground safely, and the suitcase was put down with a "bang", and he didn't know whether he was angry or tired, and the undulating arc of his bare chest became larger.

He sat on the bed of Jiang Xing, crossed his good legs, and said cheaply: "Yo, are you tired, uncle?"

Jiang Xing sneered: "Little rabbit cub, what do you want to say?"