Instructor Jiang's preference is given to his little lion

Two days later, the training ground and the harshest instructors of the special forces were ready for these young masters who had never experienced human suffering.

The atmosphere inside the military truck was sluggish, and for a while it was quiet only the sound of tires running over the gravel and sand road outside, the carriage was shaking, and the arrogant second-generation military personnel outside were all wearing camouflage uniforms, and the Chu River Han Street was divided into two sides.

Wang Ming and his group are on the left, Hong Shen and his group are on the right, occasionally looking at each other with disgust, turning their heads and ignoring anyone.

In the corner of the carriage, Ke Jiayan, who was wearing a cheap camouflage uniform, slowly raised his head, the gentleness between his eyebrows had long disappeared, and he was full of gloom.

He has had a very bad life these days, and the fact that he took a video of Tang Tang beating people after drinking that day was too stupid, and he was seen by many people, and those second-generation soldiers have obviously alienated him a lot in the past few days, and they no longer feel that he is pitiful as before.

The beauty of the shaping is indifferent, and the character of the bright moon has collapsed by more than half.

Ke Jiayan shrank in the corner, gloomy and resentful more cautious, and killed Hong Shen, who poured him wine, and Tang Tang, who was favored by the Jiang brothers regardless of right and wrong, everything about him was ruined by these two people!

Training base.

At the same time, Tang Tang finally heard the long-lost mechanical sound of the system.

[Ding-Passive skill triggering, there are always Diao people who want to harm me!]

[Ke Jiayan's malice in his heart reaches the value of 'harmful', and he draws punishment ing......]

[The punishment is successfully drawn, "a forest fell from the sky...... Sister Hong!"Unused]

......

Tang Tang didn't go with them because he had already lived in the training base, and when the truck pulled a group of young masters across the Shisha Road and drove into the training base, these people got out of the car aggrievedly.

Wang Ming and his group jumped down from the truck, and found Tang Tang, who was standing lazily beside the second child of the Jiang family, his eyes swept over his stinky face and the hairstyle that took off his helmet, and his eyes lit up.

"Brother Tang, you also cut your hair!"

"It's so handsome......"

"Damn, people can't be compared, how can Lao Tzu shave like a labor prisoner. "

"Hey Brother Tang, this Tony teacher cut it, recommend it to your buddy?"

Hearing that the envy in the tone of the younger brothers did not seem to be fake, Tang Tang's stinky face finally looked a lot better, he glanced at the handsome and handsome uncle of the ruffian, and the tone of the laughter was not sucked to death.

"Well, Tony Jiang cut it. "

"......"

Originally, they were still looking around Tang Tang, and the chattering second-generation soldiers were immediately as quiet as chickens, and they raised their eyes in horror and looked at Jiang Tony.

The corners of Jiang Xing's mouth twitched when he heard the words, and he also raised his eyelids to look over, and those second-generation soldiers touched his gaze and looked away with a "sigh".