Fanwai (kitchen, nanny corner s play lay)

The mobile phone "buzzed" twice, and it was a message from Qin Yu, saying that they were coming.

Tang Tang put his phone aside after reading it, his amber eyes looked at the serious apron on the bed, and the tips of his ears slowly turned red.

Now KFW is already the most famous boy group in China, and this national tour is over, and the young masters are tired. As their agent and lover, Tang Tang is also distressed. No, at the end of the tour, Mr. Agent thought about it and decided to treat the wolf cubs.

--

There was a sound of the door opening in the hallway, and the wolf cubs, who had been busy for months, entered the house tiredly.

Meng Chenyi climbed into the slippers and floated in like a ghost: "We're back......"

Qin Yu yawned and walked over sleepily, muttering that he was so tired.

Qi Yan, who was the last to enter the door, slowly changed his shoes, looked at the coat thrown at the entrance, hesitated for a second or two, not only did not hang up, but also threw his own up.

I don't want to move, I'm so tired.

The three wolf cubs who were hooked by the fragrance overflowing from the kitchen floated over, and the moment they really saw it inside, the wolf cubs were dumbfounded.

Bright and simple semi-open kitchen, the pot on the gas stove is bubbling, and next to it, the agent wearing only an apron catches the eyes of the wolf cubs.

Ordinary apron, naked snow-white skin, two shoulder straps crossed around the back, loose across the shoulders, slender waist, tied with a bow at the back, lined with fleshy buttocks, very erotic.

"You...... You're back. Tang Tang turned around a little embarrassed, and the tails of his eyes behind the lenses were afraid that they had already turned a thin red.

The shoulder strap on the left side slid down, and the pink nipples emerged from the edge of the apron, which was cute and erect.

"Hiss......"

They took a breath in unison, instantly refreshed their minds, not to mention sleepy, even if they were refreshed, it would be okay to let them be presumptuous on the agent for another night!

"Brother...... Meng Chenyi walked over and said in a dumb voice, "Are you seducing us?"

Tang Tang took a step back, his waist touched the cooking table, and he muttered in red ears: "No...... Nope"

Young Master Meng didn't listen to the explanation of duplicity, and bent down to kiss the two beautifully shaped, soft and fragrant lips.

The boy's kiss was not warm at all, as if he had been eaten meat in 800 lifetimes, his tongue wantonly invaded every soft flesh in his mouth, wrapped in his small tongue and sucked, making the agent whimper and droop.

Qin Yu ripped off his tie and looked naked on the agent, and Qi Yan also looked at it over and over again, unbuttoning his pants slowly.

Meng Chenyi kissed for a while before letting go of the somewhat paralyzed agent, he patted his brother's upturned buttocks, and the snapping sound shook a layer of flesh.

"Brother, turn around and lie down. "The little bastard's voice was sweet.

Tang Tang blushed his ears shyly, turned around obediently, and half-knelt on the edge of the cooking table, pouting his plump buttocks.

The apron in front of it droops down with the action of bending over, and the bow behind it is just in the sunken position, so that people can see the big white butt at a glance.