Pseudo-hypnosis/Huangsu Yimeng: The Prime Minister was raped by ghost medicine

In the eighth year of the apocalypse, the general took his guards to the snowy mountains to find medicine. In the same year, Emperor Nie sent troops to the State of Geng Di and wanted to ask for the tears of the treasure. The soldiers came to the city. King Geng Di opened the gate and presented the treasure with his own hands. He wished to pay tribute every year to Daheng.

......

In Zichen Hall, the prime minister in a snow-colored thin shirt sat on the couch, leaning back on the sick bones, and his eyes capsized, half covering the amber warmth. His slender fingers gently turned over the pages of the book, and the green silk loosened on his back, which was as warm as a beautiful jade prince like a fairy in heaven.

Yu Xiao, who had just entered the door, was like blood, and almost subconsciously held his breath. His phoenix eyes were deep, and his eyes looked through the man's naked neck. The surging lust turned over his eyes, and he restrained clean when the Prime Minister looked at him.

"Sir Yu," the Prime Minister put down the book and smiled at the visitor. "Qian is a stubborn disease. I'm tired."

When Mr. Yu doesn't smile, it is the bright moon on the edge of the sky. A smile is like melting winter snow, boundless... It's itchy and unbearable.

"Tang Xiang doesn't have to be polite," Yu Xiaofeng's eyes were slightly raised, and the gentleman came forward to diagnose his pulse. "It's good to be warm."

Tang Tang lowered his eyes and let the doctor's fingers be on his wrist, but he wondered in his heart what kind of gentleman this man pretended for no reason? What exactly is the plan?

No one knows the badness of the protagonists better than the Tang Yingdi.

Sure enough, before he could figure it out, the man said what he meant...

"But... I'm here this time to ask for something." Yu Xiao withdrew his hand and said humbly, "The day before yesterday, the medicinal fragrance I had studied for a long time has finally been effective. There is a shortage of people to try it."

He paused and said, "The fragrance of medicine calms down and does no harm to you. You just need to take off your clothes and smoke the hole all over your body with hot air."

When the Prime Minister heard the words, he was stunned stiffly for a long time and had no words. He was supposed to be a man. Such a small thing should not be refused, but he had known that Longyang was good, and... and he had been lingering with the king and minister and went to Yunyu Wushan together.

Yu Xiao saw that he was regressing and quietly lifted the crimsonous sleeves a little, revealing the crisscrossing scars on his arms.

The doctor's skin is pale, and the deep and shallow blood marks on the smooth arms are terrible, and the updated one is not completely scab.

Tang Tang raised his eyes apologetically, and his eyes touched. The words rolled between his lips and were swallowed back.

He sighed and replied warmly, "Okay, Mr. Yu, wait a moment."

"The prime minister is very grateful." Yu Xiaofeng's eyes flashed dark, got up, and bowed to him.

With Yu Xiao's medical skills, it is not difficult to remove these scars, but he deliberately kept them and let the Prime Minister blame himself.

The thumb of the medicine is thick and the color is slightly red. After burning, thin smoke rises, and the heart is loose.

Tang Tang's warm face was a little thin red. He turned his back and untied his belt with his slender fingers. The snow-colored thin clothes fell down in an instant, soft green silk covered his back, and his underwear was across his white shoulders, half covered.