Mad Dog and White Rose

"Third master, that whip ......" The deputy drove the car, embarrassed to speak and stopped, playing with the man with the black horse whip from the rearview mirror.

The cooperation between the godfather and Chu Sanye is nearing the end, but there are still some people who want to muddy the waters. Yesterday, for example, I caught two undercover agents who had infiltrated me.

Vincent Colridge brought his subordinates to be foreigners, so it was not convenient for them to be interrogated. Chu Yu's deputy has his own torture skills, and it is most suitable for him to interrogate undercover agents.

However, the deputy made a small mistake today.

Well, he has a little habit that everyone knows, the erotic horse whip ordered this time took a long time, and as soon as it was delivered, the deputy was impatient to try it on the little lover, but he didn't expect a sudden call from there to ask him to interrogate the undercover agent, he was in a hurry, and the whip used for interrogation was ...... Just take the wrong one.

Now, this wrong whip is being held in Chu Sanye's hand and played unhurriedly...... Vincent Colridge's gaze also fell on the whip with interest.

Deputy: "......"

He found out that he took the wrong whip, and immediately prepared to go back to change it, but who would have thought that the two big guys who were supposed to be dealing with things in the office rushed out angrily, handpicked him to drive innocently passing by, sent them to the first hospital, and then in a blink of an eye, they stared at his whip!

Chu Yu lowered his eyes, his thin lips were slightly curved, and his cold white slender hand stroked the black whip unhurriedly. The position of the whip handle is outlined with silver dark lines, and there are black tassels that are not long or short, and the whip body does not know what material it is made of, and the surface can only feel a little texture when you touch it.

The man's trench coat and leather boots, pale skin and sickly skin, and the appearance of playing with a black horsewhip make people feel dangerous and erotic for no reason.

When he heard the adjutant call him, he lazily raised his eyes: "What?"

The blue eyes of the godfather of the underworld also looked over, he didn't like to talk much, but now this glance is also a little interesting.

Give, add endless embarrassment to the deputy who is driving!

The disgrace was thrown to the gangsters abroad.

The deputy clenched the steering wheel and coughed twice in embarrassment: "The whip of the third master is not for interrogation, I ...... I took the wrong one. "

"It doesn't matter. Chu Yu retracted his gaze and suddenly laughed: "I know what it's used for......"

Vincent sat next to him, his half-blood face charming, blue eyes brewing endless waves.

......

In the hospital ward, Tang Tang was wearing a white coat, and was forced to pout his ass and be licked twice by the little pervert, his cock was faintly painful, and the semen in the scrotum was about to be sucked clean.

The hoarseness of his cold voice, the shame and the astonishing refreshment, annihilated his senses.

When Chu Yu and Wen Sen arrived, Yu Zixu didn't do it except for the last step, and did the rest inside and out. They pushed the door in, and the little pervert made a stinky face, let go of Mr. Doctor's red and swollen pale pink cock, and licked his lips like a vixen sucking human sperm.

...... The doctor leaned on the bed in a daze, all the buttons of the shirt under the white coat were unbuttoned, his legs were open, the roots of his thighs trembled slightly, and the chrysanthemum hole shrank and closed and gushed out crystal mucus.