The chairman deserves to be the chairman

The male voice coming out of the room was very calm, low and capable, making it easy to guess what the personality of the person who spoke was.

Tang Tang pushed the door in, met the man who looked up, and saw the appearance of both parties, both of them were a little flustered, but they changed back to their looks in just a few seconds.

The conference room is not big, and their resumes are placed on the black desk, and they have passed the first round of preliminary examinations, so this is a one-on-one interview with the chairman, and the man sits in the back and makes a gesture to him to take a seat.

His eyebrows and eyes are deep, and there is a faint coldness, his toned body is wrapped under a black shirt and suit pants, and the hormones that belong to mature men are open and dancing, and he can't hide them.

When Tang Tang happily sat down, Huo Tingshen was also looking at him without a trace, the young man who came in was dressed in a regular black suit, but he was a little tempted by this good figure, his facial features were handsome and elegant, which made people feel comfortable when they saw it, and it was that kind of deceptive appearance.

Huo Ting's eyelashes twitched, he took the corresponding resume on the desk, and took a closer look: "Tang Tang, a double degree master's degree from Slent University, served as an assistant to the president at the school, and was also recognized by famous foreign companies during his internship. He put down his resume, looked at the calm young man in front of him with dark eyes, and chuckled: "The resume is excellent." "

The smile on the corner of Tang Tang's lips was decent, and he didn't start to be proud because he was recognized by this famous boss in the business world, and said humbly and politely: "The chairman has won the award." "

Huo Tingshen asked him a few questions about the IT industry, Tang Tang answered perfectly, and even some ideas coincided with Huo Tingshen, which was very surprising, the two chatted for a while, and finally it was Tang Tang who interrupted at the end.

"Chairman Huo, the conversation with you is indeed pleasant," Tang Tang smiled gently: "But it's not early, and there are still a few candidates waiting for you to interview." "

Huo Ting Shen Yanyan looked at the time on the dial, and suddenly realized that they had been talking for more than ten minutes, he chuckled a few times, and looked at the gentle young man who was smiling with dark eyes: "Okay, then we'll see you next time." "

Tang Tang got up, bowed his head to him, and then left the office.

Huo Ting sat behind his desk, looking at the young man's pine-like back, and it was not until the door was closed that he could not withdraw his gaze......

--

After Tang Tang left the company, he ordered two cups of Blue Mountain coffee in a nearby café, and at this time, the wind chimes at the door of the store rang in his ears, and Tang Zhong, who had left work early, also walked into the café.

He looked up and looked at the gray-haired but well-spirited old man walking over, and suddenly remembered the scene when in the orphanage, all the children circled around the middle-aged man, but the serious and old-fashioned middle-aged man squatted down, put a handful of candy in his palm, and asked "Would you like to be my son".

"Father. "

Tang Tang got up, pulled out a chair for the father who raised him, and greeted him respectfully.

Tang Zhong sat down and looked carefully at his adopted son, who had already entered the youth, his eyes flashed with relief: "I haven't seen you for a few years......" He took a sip of the coffee brought by the waiter, and recalled the old things: "At the beginning, the former head of the Huo family and his wife died in a plane crash, and the young master was also suppressed and assassinated by the board of directors because he was under the legal age to inherit the company. There are a lot of implications here, and when I sent you abroad to study and avoid these strife, I told you what my original intention was when I went to the orphanage to adopt a child. "