Patient Ward Dr. T's X

Zixu had major surgery and needed to be observed in the ICU ward for two days, Tang Tang was originally a doctor, and immediately went to the ICU to help after work, which was also the first time that Dr. Tang used public welfare for private purposes after his practice.

Thanks to Yu Zixu's strong body, he woke up on the evening of the first day after the operation, but he couldn't speak, he didn't take off the oxygen mask, his dark eyes lost his color a little, and he blinked slowly without much strength, and kept looking at the tightly wrapped Dr. Tang.

Tang Tang whispered to him to close his eyes and rest, but Yu Zixu didn't listen, and still stared at him stubbornly, as if to make sure that he was injured somewhere.

Tang Tang's heart softened, and he leaned close to Yu Zixu's ear, saying in a low voice that he was not injured and let him sleep quickly. After receiving the assurance, Yu Zixu seemed to be relieved, closed his eyes a little uncontrollably, and fell asleep.

The slight dripping sound of the instrument and the waves of the electrocardiogram showed that the patient on the bed was in a stable state, but the ICU condition was repeated too much, and Tang Tang saw that he was asleep and did not close his eyes all night.

......

Yu Zixu is not very awake these days, back and forth repeated coma, until almost a week to feel less sleepy and tired, since he transferred out of the ICU, back to the general ward, the doctor came to see him after work, if he was busy, let the two brothers take care of the little pervert.

After all, there are too many people who want Yu Zixu's life, and even if Chu Yu and Wen Sen don't say it, they are grateful to Yu Zixu for blocking this knife.

Although...... The two big guys are not very good at taking care of people, and Yu Zixu doesn't want them to take care of them, and the patients and escorts dislike each other to death, but at least their relationship has eased a lot since this incident, and they don't fight and kill at every turn, and they pick up knives and guns.

But...... When it was time to take revenge on Little Green Tea, the two brothers didn't relent.

Just like now, Tang Tang was busy with the work at hand and wanted to go to see Yu Zixu, but who knew that as soon as he entered the door, the fragrance came to his face. In the ward, Chu Yu and Vincent were eating steak and drinking red wine on the sofa, and they didn't know where to find the chef, and the steak was so fragrant that it was fried.

And Yu Zixu's pale little face was full of grievances because of excessive blood loss, and he watched them swallow saliva with his eyes.

Tang Tang: "......"

That's it, they had to talk slowly, while enjoying the food, the silver knife and fork cut the texture of the beef, the surface of the steak was burnt, the black peppercorns were rich, and the degree of medium-rare was just right, and everything overflowed with juice......

"Goo-dong"

Tang Tang seemed to hear the sound of the little pervert swallowing saliva, and he helplessly propped his head: "Okay, you guys hurry up and finish eating, Yu Zixu can't eat these now, don't deliberately covet him anymore." "

Chu Yu ate this steak, the light-colored lip flap was stained with a little sauce, and the tip of his tongue licked it, making the lip flap a little moist, he squinted his narrow eyes, and was in a happy mood: "Okay......"

Vincent also wiped his mouth with a napkin, then took a red wine glass and took a shallow sip, the faint aroma of red wine was not to mention how tempting.

Yu Zixu: "......"

Yu Zixu is going to be angry!

He watched the two brothers eat clean meat accusatorily, then sniffed and looked at Tang Tang pitifully.