Qi Yan morbidly whispered: Brother, you are ours

After Qi Yan went back, he looked like a person normally, the dishes and chopsticks collided on the dining table, the wolf cubs talked a lot less, and the sweet and sour pork ribs that they usually liked didn't move, their expressions remained the same, but their aura gradually condensed a calm on the eve of a storm.

After the meal, Jiang Xi took the initiative to ask to wash the dishes, and the others did not refuse, Tang Tang cleaned up the table outside and prepared fruits for everyone, and Bao Chengping also chatted with Tang Tang like a good brother.

The three wolf cubs were tired enough to help move up and down today, and Tang Tang drove them to rest after eating - after all, this own cub still has to hurt himself.

On the branches of the moon, the people who had been tired for a day were drowsy. The program team prepared two rooms, the largest ondol for the KFW team to live in, and the other room with two single beds for Jiang Xi and Bao Chengping to live in.

Jiang Xi agreed with a smile, but he hated it to death in his heart, this arrangement completely frustrated his plan to seduce people at night.

......

The clothes covered the camera, Tang Tang knelt on the kang to spread the quilt, he leaned forward, his straight buttocks were tight under the shorts, people couldn't help but fantasize about whether there would be layers of flesh waves when they were slapped.

Qi Yan locked the door, his dark eyes swept around the room, and he asked only after making sure that there was no radio equipment.

"Brother, do you like Jiang Xi?"

His voice was very soft and soft, but it made Tang Tang's back stiffen, and he said vaguely after a while: "No." "

Hearing these words, Qin Yu smiled, he leaned over, held the agent's ankle, and rubbed carefully: "That...... Why did my brother look at him?"

The skin at the ankle was so hot that Tang Tang lowered his eyes, as if he didn't want to mention it.

Meng Chenyi bent his dog eyes, climbed up and kissed the agent's lips, the tips of his noses touched, and he asked sweetly: "Does my brother like us?"

Without waiting for Tang Tang to answer, Qi Yan, who had already begun to untie his belt, said slowly: "It's okay if you don't like it......" His tone was depressed, like a demon crawling out of hell: "Anyway...... My brother has been ours for the rest of his life. "

"You can't escape. "

Meng Chenyi restrained his smile, pinched the agent's chin and kissed it, his lips and tongue were entangled, and a pill that he didn't know when he pressed under his tongue rolled into Tang Tang's mouth along the way.

The sudden kiss made Tang Tang whimper, and he subconsciously swallowed his saliva, but accidentally swallowed the pill into his stomach.

"Sting-"

Qin Yu tore half of his sleeve, and the agent was just about to struggle, when he heard another relenting voice say-

"Brother, don't move......"

"The blade is sharp, in case you cut something important...... That's not good. "

Tang Tang's back stiffened, Meng Chenyi pinched his chin and kissed him very hard, and the force of almost swallowing his tongue made the root of his tongue hurt, and the fluid slipped down little by little. Qin Yu bit his nipple and aroused a crispy and numb itch. He was breathing so hard that he could even perceive a shiny blade between his hips, "stabbing and stabbing" cutting through his pants along the cut lines.

No...... What kind of illness are you, this is!!

The bad premonition became stronger and stronger, Tang Tang was kissed by Meng Chenyi's tears, and kept poking the system in his heart.