The little wolf dog was lost

The pain from his buttocks made Tang Tang tremble, he suddenly tensed his body, and he could even clearly feel his uncle's lips against his buttocks, and his wet tongue licked his tooth marks.

...... Dogs.

He was drunk and in the fog, he was kissed by Jiang Lingyuan on the back of the head, and he was dazzled by the strong jealousy and possessiveness in this kiss, and before he could react, the dog's fingers had already been inserted into the closed hole in the middle of the buttocks.

The sound of stained water carried a little whimper and a little empty sound of dissatisfaction, he opened his mouth and gasped, the base of his tongue was numb from his father's sucking, and his uncle's calloused fingertips scraped the sensitive and wet soft flesh, and the slight foreign body sensation was mixed with refreshment.

Tang Tang unconsciously contracted his acupoints, the squeeze of rejection made his uncle's breathing a little heavier, he opened his mouth, and noticed that his father's tongue was entangled in his mouth with vinegar, frowned slightly, and bit down on his father's tongue, and instantly tasted blood.

The tongue is an extremely vulnerable part, Jiang Lingyuan was bitten, he immediately frowned in pain, his big hand pressed Tang Tang's head, and in Tang's muffled snort, he bit his soft tongue lightly before withdrawing his tongue, and the blood-colored and transparent silver filament at the corner of his lip broke off.

He lay on his father's chest panting, and his eyes also reflected a piece of water, as if he had not come back to his senses. Only the honey-colored buttocks are trembling, there is still a bright red tooth mark on one side, and the green hole in the middle is pinched with his fingers and goes straight out of the water, the boy loves to exercise, and the cock is also big, but the scene where the back hole is inserted into the dripping water is very erotic.

Jiang Xing couldn't stand this stimulation, and the meat cock covered with green tendons under his crotch was also angry and high-spirited, hideous and terrifying.

He was naked with a bronzed body, pulling out his watery fingers from the hole, and he could smell the warm and clean aroma in the air as he exhaled and breathed, and his eyes swept over the heave of his nephew's thin waist in a red jersey.

The honey-colored buttocks curve is perfect, and in the middle is the flesh hole that was inserted into the redness and contraction by his fingers, his eyes seemed to be on fire, and he directly held the big cock, so that the full glans was against the meat hole, and he straightened his waist without saying a word, and "poof" into the roots, and suddenly opened the tight intestines.

"Ahh

Tang Tang groaned and softened directly, lying on Jiang Lingyuan's cold and strong chest, he seemed to react, panting and scolding: "Jiang ...... Jiang Xing, fuck you, put ...... Put the dog ...... Dog cock pulled out. "

He felt the pleasure of squeezing the sexual organ in all aspects of his flesh hole, gasped comfortably, moved his waist slightly to make a fuss with the top of his glans, and coaxed him with a smile: "Don't be angry, baby, I'm not helping you solve your physiological needs." "

Tang Tang was indeed refreshed by the action of hitting the heart, calculating the time, he hadn't vented properly for more than a week, plus after drinking, his reason and thoughts floated so much, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to be ejaculated by Jiang Lingyuan after a few shots.

Ahem...... He's not that fast in his normal life.

But even if it was cool, Tang Tang didn't show it to these two men at all, but thought of something, and sneered provocatively: "Master use you to help, don't forget that I have a girlfriend, don't bother you about this kind of thing." "