Fucked with the main character through the door

Outside the door, Chu Le'an was wearing a pure white shirt, buttoned up to the top, and a pair of tight jeans on his lower body, which perfectly set off his upturned buttocks and a good figure.

Then pretending to be ignorant, he opened the doorknob of Class 1.

Thinking of seeing Jiang Che and the three of them bring this slender boy into the class after school and not coming out now, Chu Le'an vaguely understood something in his heart.

Who in the entire city of J doesn't know that these three princes don't love girls and blue faces, and even his father, who worked so hard to get him to transfer to class one, isn't it because of his attractive face?

Chu Le'an was beautiful, and he would use this god-given appearance for his own benefit since he was a child. Although he didn't know what the boy who was brought in looked like, it was impossible to compare with him anyway.

He pretended not to know anything and opened the door, expecting to witness a promiscuous sexual intercourse, but he didn't want the whole classroom to be empty.

Chu Le'an froze at the door, her beautiful and feminine face was slightly cold, could it be that he was late?

But after all, it was the meat master who received it. Chu Le'an put away his expression after being stunned for less than a second, lowered his head anxiously, and walked back and forth, as if he was returning to class to find something he had lost.

The round buttocks are still swaying when walking, which is very tempting, but no one appreciates it.

In the utility room, Jiang Che's slender hand covered Tang Tang's mouth, his thick penis didn't stop because of the person coming, but moved even harder, hitting the acupoint again and again.

Because he was afraid of being discovered, Tang Tang's body tensed up, his back hole squirmed crazily, the bright red intestines tightly wrapped the cock and sucked, Jiang Che let out a low gasp, and said hoarsely in Tang Tang's ear, "I didn't Lock the door, Tangtang guesses... will someone break in and see me fucking the slutty babe's lascivious hole?"

Tang Tang couldn't answer, he was heaving up and down, his legs were trembling, and he couldn't bear to use his round nails to leave a few small crescents on Jiang Che's arm.

The footsteps were getting closer, and someone turned the handle with a "click".

Pleasure swept through the whole body, Tang Tang's body froze, waves exploded in his head, his little dick throbbed, and semen flowed out uncontrollably, and the back acupoint flooded like incontinence, all the slut poured all over his thick and long body on the scorching heat.

"Well!!"

Jiang Che let out a muffled snort. His penis was so exhilaratingly sucked by the intestines. He stopped covering Tang Tang's mouth. He hugged him with both arms and stood up. He pressed Tang Tang's white back against the door panel with a bang. Fuck hard.

The pussy that had just climaxed was unceremoniously opened and crushed by the cock, and the pussy was red and swollen, trembling and catering to him again.

"Ah... don't... ah ah, it's too bad, let... ha, let me go"

Tang Tang lifted his legs off the ground and screamed loudly, the outline of the dick shape in the hole could be seen on his white and soft belly.

So cool, so cool, he's about to be fucked to death...

Outside the door, Chu Le'an was startled by the soft screams inside.

The door panel vibrated "Boom, Boom, Boom," and the sound of flesh slapping became louder and louder.

Chu Le'an gritted his teeth and cursed inwardly that the person inside was really a shameless vixen, and then pretended to knock on the door while suppressing his anger.