Bad adulterer (drama)

In the doctor's office, Ji Changqing opened the door, walked to the desk, opened the drawer, took out the spare glasses and put them on.

Qi Yu didn't wait for his master to speak, so he sat down on the sofa by himself. He came to the hospital right after he got off the plane. He was wearing a suit and leather shoes, and a black windbreaker that looked like a gentleman. He was holding a brocade handkerchief and was slowly wiping his clothes. Spots of cum on.

Fortunately, it's lunch break now, no one is moving around in the hospital, and Tang Tang's ward is not far from the office of Ji Changqing, the attending physician, otherwise, everyone in the hospital will know Qi Yu when he goes to work in the afternoon, and he just returned from a business trip. Hurriedly playing fun games with others in the ward.

Thinking of this, Boss Qi's face became even darker. He stretched out his hand to wipe off the sweet and greasy white turbidity on his sleeves, and his cold eyes squinted coldly. It's good to play, if it's true, he doesn't have to see the wicked adulterer in front of him.

"Doctor Ji is very skilled." Qi Yu threw the handkerchief on the table and said coldly.

Ji Changqing lowered his glasses and smiled warmly, "Mr. Qi, I'm so proud of you. Compared with me, you are even worse than me."

Qi Yu came in a hurry, and a few strands of his originally meticulous hair fell on his forehead. His facial features stood upright, his cold eyes were dark, and he sneered, like a sharp knife hidden in his heart, "Tell me, Doctor Ji, what's going on, You are willing to go away."

Different from Qi Yu's aggressiveness, Ji Changqing's appearance is gentle, his eyes covered by rimless glasses are very light amber, and he smiles like a spring breeze, "Mr. Qi, you also knew my worth when you invited me here, I Although Ji Changqing is not as great as Boss Qi's family, I am not afraid of it compared to my connections, but I like Tang Tang, and you can't let him go. If this is the case, why do we have to die..."

Ji Changqing took off his glasses, wiped them slowly, and said: "What's more...we are all coercants, and we haven't won his heart yet, and because of Tang Tang's bad experiences before, he desires to be loved even more. , so it depends on Mr. Qi's intention whether to lose to both sides, or to take a step back."

The two stared at each other in silence, speechless for a long time, Qi Yu's face became more and more ugly, he had to admit that what the surname Ji said made some sense, the more powerful a person is, the more afraid of death, and Ji Changqing's reputation Being the hand of God is the kind of person that the upper class people don't want to offend. After all, no one knows whether they, or their relatives and friends will use these hands of God one day.

"Tell me, what do you mean by Tangtang's bad experience before?" Qi Yu lit a cigarette and asked in a hoarse voice.

Ji Changqing raised his eyebrows, as if he was a little surprised that he didn't know, but then he understood, what he said was true, if Qi Yu knew what Tang Nian had done to Tangtang, he wouldn't have given him the opportunity to sneak in up.

He opened the drawer, took out the file bag from it, put it on the table, pushed it in front of Qi Yu, and said, "Here is the information I asked someone to check. According to the information, Tang Tang's leg injury was not an accident."

Qi Yu glanced at him, opened the file bag, flipped through the papers, and saw the tragedy caused by jealousy every word in his eyes.

"Boom-"

Doctor Ji's desk was scrapped, Qi Yu's jaw line was tense, his sword eyebrows were tight, his dark eyes were fixed on the documents, and the strict words could not express the bloody smell behind the tragedy. His heart ached terribly, but the boy back then Only fourteen years old, with outstanding talents, she shines like a star on the stage, but now she is timid and can only sit in a wheelchair, living in panic.