Boss Qi is jealous and crazily fucks her pussy (Creampie, Blowjob)

In the ward, Tang Tang lay on the bed breathing steadily, her pretty little face was buried in the quilt and slept soundly, her black and thick eyelashes were covered with teardrops, her lips were full and lustrous, and the corners of her eyes were full of lust. Red, lazy and content like a kitten licking its paws.

Qi Yu sat on the edge of the hospital bed, lowered his eyes, and looked at him in silence. After a long time, he gently pinched the soft flesh of his face with his fingers, and a faint sigh gradually dissipated between his lips and teeth...

"I really owe you..."

The young man who fell asleep was so delicate, Qing Meng would frown and hum softly when disturbed by someone, as if he was about to cry in the next second, the man was so frightened that he quickly withdrew his hand and carefully hugged him in his arms , patted the back, and coaxed gently.

Because of his illness, Tang Tang has suffered from cold hands and feet all year round. The high-intensity sex had exhausted his strength long ago, and he was sleeping uncomfortably at the moment. Yu lay down, and he meowed and pasted it like a kitten. The faint pine fragrance accompanied the man humming a low, coaxing tune, and his consciousness gradually became dizzy...

The sky was getting dark, and when Tang Tang woke up from the dream, he opened his eyes and saw the man's heaving chest, raised his head, and saw Qi Yu's slightly tired handsome face. This scene seemed familiar as if he had traveled through time and space.

Eyelashes trembled, he moved slightly, the man above his head hugged him even tighter, rubbed his chin against the top of his head, his low nasal voice was sexy and hoarse: "Wake up!" ?"

The voice was a bit nice, Tang Tang nodded slightly with his ears red, then paused, and said with a sigh: "Qi...Mr. Qi, I want to go to the toilet."

The voice was as low as a mosquito, but I'm sorry, Qi Yu smiled lowly, he lowered his head slightly, pecked tenderly on Tang Tang's forehead, then got up, pulled off his sleepy shirt, bent down and picked it up The boy with handicapped legs strode towards the bathroom in the ward.

The advanced wards are well-equipped, even the bathrooms are elegantly decorated, with clear wet and dry inside, and a bathtub embedded in marble.

Tang Tang put on a top before going to bed, but his lower body was still naked, and it was okay to lie still on the bed. Being hugged by Qi Yu like this, the semen that the doctor ejaculated into the deep intestines dripped all the way.

He cautiously took a peek at Qi Yu, his pretty little face was already flushed red, and even his neck was dyed a layer of light red, like cherry blossoms in the snow. The doctor's heavy semen ran across his intestines wetly, causing an excruciating itching. He clamped his acupoints impatiently. The flesh of the intestines and the holes were a little red and swollen. The pleasure of rubbing almost made him feel sick. He moaned uncontrollably.

After a good night's sleep, Emperor Tang felt that he could do it again. Even the pain in his waist and butt could not stop his hunger and thirst.

Thinking of the man's hot things and the strength of his acupuncture points, Tang Tang's whole body became hot. He put his face on the man's neck and breathed, exhaling like blue, his soft body clinging to the man as if he had no bones, faintly It exudes a body-hooking fragrance.

Qi Yu put his arms around the fragrant and soft beauty, seeing that his body softened, he thought it was because he hadn't woken up, but that's not the point.

The point is that Qi Yu was angered by this little bastard who didn't know how to live or die. The big dick that hadn't eaten meat for more than a week was tied up in his trousers and rushed towards him aggressively.